Project CARS 2 R4: Catalunya National (1 Viewer)

R4: Catalunya National
Posted by Darksi
Project CARS 2
Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 18:30
Until: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
In the first race I spent most of the race in the fight with @Pierre, a few laps defended against the attacks of @Corentin_Bergès
, at the finish made a ridiculous mistake and fell from 13th to 17th place.

In the second race, due to minor errors and accidents, I played two positions , but by the end of the second sector lost one position , a few laps pursued @Nada, @Eric, later they collided . At the end of the 8th lap I stopped to change wheels, went back to 13th position, 9th lap @Corentin_Bergès stopped to change wheels and I climbed to 12th place, 11th lap @Darksi went to change wheels and I climbed to 11th place. I drove alone for a while but by the end of the 15th lap I drove up to @ Spitfire due to a mistake, in the last turn on the 16th lap I managed to overtake it . My lag from @FuBii was 5 seconds, I decided to focus not to miss the rapidly approaching @Nada, but @FuBii on the 18th lap is a little wrong, and I managed to get close , although the distance was large 3.5 seconds, and at the end of the 19th lap @FuBii apparently made a mistake again and I approached him at the attack distance and on the next lap I managed to get around him, but the fight is not over, we changed positions several times, and we were approached by @Nada, so the fight was between the three riders . On the penultimate lap, in the Chicane I and @FuBii collided, in the mirror I saw the leader @CatchAGlimpse and due to the fact that in the last turn at the top was a big puddle and to prevent a major accident, I decided to skip the leader, so lost 2 positions and the opportunity to fight on

CatchAGlimpse

Steam
View
On the penultimate lap, in the Chicane I and @FuBii collided, in the mirror I saw the leader @CatchAGlimpse and due to the fact that in the last turn at the top was a big puddle and to prevent a major accident, I decided to skip the leader, so lost 2 positions and the opportunity to fight on
Sorry Eugene - as I mentioned in my other post I didn't realise how long was left of the race, if I had realised there was only a lap left I would have left all 3 of you to battle on :(

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
Sorry Eugene - as I mentioned in my other post I didn't realise how long was left of the race, if I had realised there was only a lap left I would have left all 3 of you to battle on :(
Everything's normal

FuBii

Steam
View
Results are now posted here
Looks like I actually have a decent haul of points & on target to actually out score my team mate for the first time ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)