Assetto Corsa Competizione Race Against Dementia - 12H of Nürburgring (Hosted by Theamusante) (1 Viewer)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello boys,
Teams are pretty much sorted, so what do you think? If its all food we can start picking cars
Thanx @Ricardo for organizing this from RSR! Now I need to find some clothes with an egg theme :)

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a V12 Vantage running in RCI World Tour in our split.

Do I see a REX in our future?
Oh me oh my...

Will we be running custom liveries?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’d love the Aston V12 I’m a big fan of this car.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wait, aren't we suppose to be chicks? Already hatched eggs count?
Imre, I only saw the Egg Suits remark after the team name :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm already looking out for a suit. We have chicken suits, we have egg suits.........but my team has to go with chick suits. Can someone clarify this as I'm getting a little bit nervous :p:D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mo, if you dress as a 'chick' (not the baby chicken sort ;) ), I'll double my donation. I don't want to see it, somebody else can do the honours of proving you did it, I'm just daring you :D

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Mo, if you dress as a 'chick' (not the baby chicken sort ;) ), I'll double my donation. I don't want to see it, somebody else can do the honours of proving you did it, I'm just daring you :D
we might have James dressed as a chick toooooo :D

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I feel SO stupid now :) I just realized a chick is simply a baby chicken. I literally just saw a picture of a chick in between the chicken costumes and went "oh man....I'm soo happy it's THAT!" :). Oh my God I'm relieved now. Would be something if everybody showed up in the proper egg, chick and chicken suits and I sat there as fully dressed Ru Paul for this event :D

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
@hinesy32 can you give an update?if you cant race i'll put James on your spot.
Can we have car decision this week please?i want to have all set no later than next weekend

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I feel SO stupid now :) I just realized a chick is simply a baby chicken. I literally just saw a picture of a chick in between the chicken costumes and went "oh man....I'm soo happy it's THAT!" :). Oh my God I'm relieved now. Would be something if everybody showed up in the proper egg, chick and chicken suits and I sat there as fully dressed Ru Paul for this event :D
I'd do it in a bra for extra points, and it's starting to get quite chilly as well. I'll have to lock the door or something.
Wait, aren't we suppose to be chicks? Already hatched eggs count?
I've started saving egg shells as we use them. I have no idea what I'll do with them, maybe make an egg shell hat or something.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd do it in a bra for extra points, and it's starting to get quite chilly as well. I'll have to lock the door or something.

I've started saving egg shells as we use them. I have no idea what I'll do with them, maybe make an egg shell hat or something.
Ru Paul in VR with bra . I'll just go for the proper chick costume . I'm the VR chick

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
Ru Paul in VR with bra . I'll just go for the proper chick costume . I'm the VR chick
I'm in, great show :cool:

Though, this would be my first 24h race. My system is finally stable enough to handle it. And I'd love to participate as a honor to both of my grandmothers who died with forms of dementia.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm in, great show :cool:

Though, this would be my first 24h race. My system is finally stable enough to handle it. And I'd love to participate as a honor to both of my grandmothers who died with forms of dementia.
its only 12Hrs :cool:

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
I'd drive the Aston V12 only for charity, but I think I can survive with it on Nurb GP. Is Nurburgring GP the confirmed track?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I'd drive the Aston V12 only for charity, but I think I can survive with it on Nurb GP. Is Nurburgring GP the confirmed track?
Yes it is

Users who are viewing this thread