- Jan 4, 2018
- Reaction score
Ok. Since this is going to be my first endurance race in ACC (and literally my 3rd race in the game), any key pieces of advice for preparation (not setup, as I will just be taking whatever magic @Puffpirat provides). I'm thinking about little tweaks for HUD, button bindings, quirks of ACC pits/driver swap etc. What I've gathered so far.
- Driver Swap: controlled by the driver
- Can leave and rejoin race session: yes
- HUD: can't move the elements, but can move farther/closer in VR
- Pitting: I'll see what @drukqs Pit tutorial reveals
- Driver swap: ??
- Any suggestions for making use of prepared setups /strategies?
- Key bindings?: I already have bindings for TC, ABS and brake bias. Any other suggestions for GT3 / Aston V8?
- How does team joining / livery work - is this race doing custom liveries, do we have a custom one we would run locally for on stream?
- Setup/strategy: can your team members edit on your behalf like in iRacing, or must everything be done by the current driver?