Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In!
Pretty excited, missed the first two race of champions, this is gonna be fun :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Community Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to participate on Tuesday sadly. I've been moved to a job where I work evening shifts for at least the next week. No idea about how long into the future I will have this job but for now I won't be able to do any league racing for the next week at the very least. Life of a temporary worker I guess :(

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
Returned after a week on the ski and seeing this. If there is still a free place, count me in please..

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Cars: Download links will be available shortly!
  • Ariel Atom V8
  • BAC Mono
  • Ginetta G55 SuperCup
  • KTM X-Bow
  • Renault Clio R.S. Cup
  • Reveal on Friday
  • Reveal on Saturday
  • Reveal on Sunday

@Staff: Don't mean to be pushy or rude, but if you make promises, you should follow up on them. Noone asked you for that many cars and surprise reveals. Just make life easier for yourself and organize events in a way, that you have less, not more obligations.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
@Staff: Don't mean to be pushy or rude, but if you make promises, you should follow up on them. Noone asked you for that many cars and surprise reveals. Just make life easier for yourself and organize events in a way, that you have less, not more obligations.

All cars revealed and download Will be able later tonight. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last chance to sign up for this event, will be lots of fun I promise ;)

@Members

AJlewis1988

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

So what's the format for this event? Is it elimination from the start so if you lose your first race that's it...night over? Or...should I stock up on sweets and Pringles and get settled in?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys

So what's the format for this event? Is it elimination from the start so if you lose your first race that's it...night over? Or...should I stock up on sweets and Pringles and get settled in?
The whole event will be live streamed, links will be provided and available in the "Streams" section. Format will be confirmed tomorrow but you should get several races. So HYPED for this event, its alot of fun on track and off track too

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's the day of champions! We'll go over the details of the event in the briefing, but here are the headlines:
  • Event will be in 2 sections: Group stages and knockout tournament.
  • Drivers will be randomly put into groups.
  • Each driver will be guaranteed at least 3 races on the night (details below).
  • The group stage will seed the knockout table. Highest scoring drivers will be guaranteed a spot in the quarter finals, lowest scoring drivers go to the playoffs to get a spot in the final 8.
  • A new car will be chosen at random for each stage of the event.
  • Races, car selection spin wheel, and tournament info (standings, upcoming matches) will be streamed.
  • Custom Team speak rooms will be made for Live stream commentators, racers, and spectators.
A note for competitors: You must be present in TS and ready to go at 19:30 UTC, or let us know if you are going to be late, or not able to come at all - This is very important! We have a limit of 16 drivers who can take part, there is space for more!

We will be running a group stage before the knockout tournament, in order to guarantee everyone gets at least 3 races, and to seed the knockout stage. We cannot add or remove a driver to the event after we've started, or else it will mess everything up. I need the final list of drivers during the briefing so I can organise the groups and fixtures. So, if you miss the briefing or are late without warning us, you will not take part.

On another note, because maths is a crazy thing, we won't know how many total races we will have until we know how many people are definitely taking part. We have to limit the event to a total of 16 drivers, although we're currently at 11 on the sign up so this shouldn't be a problem. For example: If all 11 people turn up, we will be doing a total of 22 races. Here's a breakdown:

# ParticipantsGroup detailsAdditional Unbalanced Group details# Group Races# Knockout Races# Guaranteed Races per DriverTotal Races
82 of 4128420
93 of 399318
102 of 52010530
102 of 41 of 2 (race each other 3x)1510425
113 of 31 of 2 (race each other 2x)1111322
123 of 41812430
124 of 31212324
133 of 32 of 2 (race each other 2x)1513328
142 of 74214756
144 of 31 of 2 (race each other 2x)1514329
153 of 53015445
155 of 31515230
164 of 32426340
Post automatically merged:

Also, make sure you download the car and track pack before the driver briefing. The car pack itself is a bit hefty!

@Jamesl91 @Darksi @Ricardo Macieira @Puffpirat @Shepard @Freak Superman @AJlewis1988 @Vernux @Jomba @Exited @wabi

Last edited:

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
Just a question - is there SOL or shader patch or some other strange thing needed to be installed to join the server?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Just a question - is there SOL or shader patch or some other strange thing needed to be installed to join the server?
No, just track and car pack

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I vote to move this to tomorow lol. (Coincidently im off work then lol)

AJlewis1988

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys, what chat software are we using?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff