Project CARS 2 RallyX Night - RX Lites @ Wildcrest (1 Viewer)

RallyX Night - RX Lites @ Wildcrest
Posted by Tom
Project Cars 2
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 18:30
Until: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, I'm affraid I can't commit to this event :(. A little bit too much work to do. And if I show up online this evening, I have to so some testing for P1 event this Saturday. Sorry!

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm in. My first race with RSR in more than 3 years :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
be going live soon chaps for anyone not racing and wants to enjoy the rounds pop over to be going live soon

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another great night! Thanks to everyone who organised and helped and thanks to @Jonno for the stream.

Happy to provide the entertainment :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thanks for letting me stream guys really appreciate it an you all put on a great show cheers again and congrats @CatchAGlimpse but mostly well done to @hinesy32 for your epic semi win lol.. happy to stream again guys infact i am tomorrow lol

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Tom

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think if everything is worked out well, then you can hold the championship.
I’d love another rallycross season/series like before. Tonight proved what a great time everyone can have in these types of cars.

The first semi final is most definitely my favourite sim races of all time. I think it’s only right to get a members tag put out to that moment in the footage :D:p congrats to hinesy for a steely drive to bring it home.

Saved my best performance until the final but only helped by the carnage behind managed to bring it home quite comfortably.

@ProjectPD unbelievably quick all night and a worthy opponent to engage in 6-lap wars with on so many occasions tonight. Definitely the quickest driver on the night!

@Jonno amazing commentary as usual... hoping you can Thursday for the S9 finale

Big thanks to @Battenberg for organising this “complex” event and to everyone else for the great evening.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Watched the stream back, was as good as promised! Didn't think you were going to be able to keep going @Jonno :D:D

PC2 is an odd one, I've really enjoyed these fun nights, I did really well in the Clio races last week, but when it comes to racing in a season, absolutely stone dead last :D:D

Looking forward to the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread