Project CARS 2 Renault Megane Trophy Sprint Night (1 Viewer)

Renault Megane Trophy Sprint Night
Posted by Tom
Project Cars 2
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 18:30
Until: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
It was reaaally awesome and good fun.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another great night! This car is good fun, but has a tricky rear end. Some great battles, especially @Spitfire at Suzuka. Some ballsy moves but great racing. Looking forward to the next one.

I really hate the kerbs in this game. They are mentalists.

Oh, and big thanks to @Battenberg for organising again, and @Jonno for the stream. Particularly enjoyed you eating during the Donny race and getting excited and trying to speak with your mouth full :D:D

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg youll have to do another rallyX was fun.. Im free to stream pretty much all the time atm untill lockdown is lifted i wont be back at work any time soon..

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming, it's very encouraging to see our numbers pick up again on a regular basis.

Are there any ideas for what car top run next week? I have 1 or 2 choices up my sleeve, but would be cool to see what you guys think?
Another run in the StanceWorks BMW 2002 would be awesome!

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming, it's very encouraging to see our numbers pick up again on a regular basis.

Are there any ideas for what car top run next week? I have 1 or 2 choices up my sleeve, but would be cool to see what you guys think?
I liked this combination from last year's TT sessions organized by @Cluck : BMW 1M Stanceworks @ Nürburgring GP
round-6-banner.jpg

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great night all - these cars were so much fun. I managed to "get" how these cars needed to be driven to be fast really quickly (unlike the Merc DTM what took a good few hours of practice to understand).

3 wins and a 2nd place after starting 13th... don't think you can ask for a better night in results :cool:

The race at Donington with @Taorminator was insane, the whole race being separated between 0.1-0.3s. A season together racing closely meant we had ultimate trust in each other and I'm sure @Taorminator is still kicking himself for out-braking himself on the last turn on the last lap allowing me to win the drag race to the line :D

Epic stream again @Jonno - the commentary on the last lap of Spa when you said "great recovery drive from Catch, and hes not even had a single puff on his special fags" had me in stitches :p

Last edited:

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg youll have to do another rallyX was fun.. Im free to stream pretty much all the time atm untill lockdown is lifted i wont be back at work any time soon..
Jonno can you give us the link to watch the yesterday races?

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
I managed to "get" how these cars needed to be driven to be fast really quickly (unlike the Merc DTM what took a good few hours of practice to understand).

For me it was the other way around. For some reason the car was not communicating with me, maybe it was a FFB setting, raised FFB volume but to no avail. Or maybe this car was just too fast for me :rolleyes: , or I need more practice (never drove this car before) plus usually I reduce steering ratio a lot in my setups. Was great fun though in the back field with some great battles :D

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
kerbs were my enemy in about every race hahaha

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And one wild Frenchman *cough* @Pierre CREUSEVAULT *cough* :p
@Pierre CREUSEVAULT used "baguette jambon beurre" on @FuBii , it's very effective
Post automatically merged:

Mmmhm we definetly need to give a shot at the road legal porsche gt3 (I say it every season :p). Or GT1s, I never had the opportunity to drive them since pcars1. V8 supercars would be cool or I'd love to see the Formula 3.5 return. Or or we do at least 1 nascar or indy :cool:

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Battenberg After the BMW I propose to race this car Ford Capri Zakspeed Group 5

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Personally I didn't gel with the Megane at all. Only started to get the hang of it at fake Suzuka, but it still felt weird.

I love the fun nights though, slower cars that are easier to pick up and drive with more realistic feeling handling would be my preference, the less powerful classic content is generally ideal for this.

Users who are viewing this thread