Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 1: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 1: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yip, we will all have the same struggles. Same issue with the Merc.
Luckily for you the Merc is a little bit faster than the Opel ... :stig:

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
Just making sure, I'm not able to attend the race tonight. I already emailed Manu, but he told me to put it in the specific race thread as well. So I'm repeating it here to be sure.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
signed up (just now) and joined BSL Racing with Skolbros19 :D

Looks like a big race today :eek:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
having not practiced for a week I better pull my finger out & make a start o_O

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
having not practiced for a week I better pull my finger out & make a start o_O
What is this word you mention pra-cti-ce what is the meaning of this..???;)
Post automatically merged:

These are touring cars and you should drive it like you stole it but as pcars has weird logic you drive it like you stole your parents car fast but dont ding it or ya dad will tear you a new one..

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
can we just all be careful on 1st lap 1st corner cars following cars should anticipate they are going to slow sooner than the car in front of them. i got punted off at red bull and i know who it was. please remember if you cause an incident you have to wait unless other driver says its ok its in the rules..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
can we just all be careful on 1st lap 1st corner cars following cars should anticipate they are going to slow sooner than the car in front of them. i got punted off at red bull and i know who it was. please remember if you cause an incident you have to wait unless other driver says its ok its in the rules..
reminder the stewards room is always open to anyone

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
The Stewards room was very quite lately ^^ but it's not just a place for pointing fingers or claiming penalties, it's firstly a dedicated place to hold debates resp. exchange about incidents or even just racing situations.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im not holding a debate on the comings and goings of the steward room. I was simply pointing out to all to not be a complete door handle on the 1st lap 1st corner theres 2 races and plenty of time to get in front.. I shall leave it there frm now on. And back to racing talk.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
This evening I will be mostly living up to my username, despite quite a lot of practice...

Also, overtaking will be very very difficult unless the lead car makes a mistake. That said,I'm sure there will be some argy bargy to force the issue.

See you all on track later...

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
I got punted at RBR too... and luckily avoided someone who dive bombed into the corner. But that is what the pre-race is for.
So hopefully no 1st turn/lap heroes tonight.

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am really sorry everyone! But I am not going to be around for the first round of the championship! I have to pack up, get uni work done and make a lot of phone calls, it is just a shame that it has happened all on the same day. Have a great race and whom ever is my reserve, make sure you do well!

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to skip this one, had 2 pretty rough last weeks!

My wheel broke in the first and I had to get a replacement and this week my old man almost killed himself with a fridge (don't ask...), placing him in a hospital. o_O Thank god everything turned out fine!

So I had to take care of important things for him, so I'd like to sit this one out!

Have fun you guys and I'll see you next week!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Qualifying - Did good managing to nab 2nd place from @Taorminator
Sprint Race - Managed to out drag pole man @CatchAGlimpse off the line & drive the long way through T1 into T2 to get first place.
A small touch 2 laps later going into T2 put me into the gravel.. Thankfully I was able to skate across the gravel & find the grass to rejoin in clear air I think around 10th position. Managed to fight upto p6 where I had several attempts on @miagi but couldn't get the move to stick.
Feature Race - T1 was horrible getting rear ended & pushed into someone else. Think me & @miagi were the biggest losers being the last to rejoin the track. I managed to fight all the way back up to (at the time) p7 fighting @Pierre CREUSEVAULT for position when I got disconnected :banghead:

Can I get a consolation point for being dropped from the server?

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Probably a good idea to figure out where my own pit box is......:(:rolleyes:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Feature Race - T1 was horrible getting rear ended & pushed into someone else.
I think/hope that wasn’t me. Saw someone diving from behind so took a very tight line into T1 and felt no contact front or rear. Sucks though.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
First race I had a good quali starting 8th, and a good start....then as i lost the front left I started making mistakes. Dropped a lot of places and ended up 21st. Apologies to anyone I got in the way of or hit, I think @The Breeze got the worst so very sorry to him.

Race 2 starting in 21st I just wanted a clean race, took a gamble, and fuelled up my Quali setup tweaked the rads and brake ducts and went for it. Went around the outside of turn 1 and just drove through all of the carnage completely unscathed, in P10 or P11, very lucky indeed. I was praying there wouldn't be a restart :p. Drove a pretty steady race, keeping it clean and ended up in a great battle with @UnstopaPaul after my pitstop, managed to pass him with the fresh tyres. I'd been doing really well into t1 then someobe took out the 100m board and I didn't notice it wasn't there until it was too late, and Paul managed to pass me. I fought hard to get back at him but he had far superior drive out of the final corner, and even though I could catch him slowly around the rest of the circuit there was not a lot I could do, but still managed to finish P10. Really enjoyed race 2, feels like I'm getting back into the groove. Hope I can be a bit more consistent next round.

Thanks guys a pleasure as always.

Users who are viewing this thread