Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 4: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 4: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
as long as it blows you all night.... :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: Tom

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I shall b muted all races as i have my cyclone fan right in my face lol..
https://i.gifer.com/5UsD.gif this is you
Post automatically merged:

I wont be attending, i dont like Indy and its toooooo hot to put effort in :D good luck and enjoy the racing

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
fubi i require a setup please lol cheers.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
lobby invite sent =D

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had dinner yet, have you left a setup on a ghost in TT @FuBii :cool:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i'd like to apologize to everyone for my outburst is was not very becoming of me and i'm not usually like that i can only say sorry to each and everyone of you a mix of red mist and heat got the better of me so once again guys i apologize :(

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It's only taken me 10 RSR leagues, 2 PC's & 3 controllers to finally win a league race!
But to claim pole, win both races & fastest laps was beyond my expectations! :eek::eek:
A massive thanks to everyone I've raced with!
@Shepard, without him & the support of this community I'd probably still not have a PC.
Thank you all :pompous:
When do we race again haha

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Congrats to @FuBii ! Finished watching your replay half an hour ago. Every input was spot on! Brilliant race and well deserved wins. Also very good racing by @Eugene Flerko, well done mate. Especially quali and 1st race were very very good. Nice to see that practice pays off ... and we are all human ;)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted to say that despite the negativity at the end of the event (which I contributed to I'm sorry) I had a good laugh tonight and it felt like being with friends :) keep respecting each other on the track like we do off it. In the moment I was unhappy of @miagi 's move and I should have kept it for myself, I wasn't even mad after the race, it had happened and we were back to normal people ;) thanks for the epic banter p*tain!

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, for the last races in this cup I saw the racing getting harder and harder and being raced really hard I increase my hardness level bit by bit. Being crashed out in Barcelona R2 and Silverstone R2 because other were too aggressive while I was really cautious and seeing some moves at CotA and in Indy-R1 infront of me or against me, man that was very hard racing. So I started to also drive harder and not yield at every nosedive I get or just keep my line and see what happens. If this is a problem now, we all need to go a step back, not go into every opportunity and be prepared to let a bit more space so even with netcode cars don't touch.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well now iv calmed down and spoke to certain peoples..

My take on races...

Quali..
Well what can i say did some practice earlyer and was very hopeful with my pace being in p4 in practice gave me good spirits.. And i Just couldnt hit a good lap saw me starting p16.
Race.1.
Lights out we are off.. Great start hung on to my 16th 1st corner i loose 2 spots but shortly after i gain 4 due to some random moments. Managed to keep my nose clean and pick my way to 12th were i came across @Imthecrabby. And @Iceman07 fighting it out for p10. The more they battled the closer i got lap after lap i was soon on there heels and finding my self in p11 as someone fell at the way side. Getting passed both was going to take some precise driving. However i could not find a way through. So i decided to roll my attack back and just wait and hey presto a mistake by @Imthecrabby let me pass (Sweet).. Now for @Iceman07 ... Bit of an issue now i had completley spent my tires and attacking was not an option i had to sit and wait so few laps in and another 1 fell to misfortune and 3 of us moved up 1. Now it was my time to defend as crabby went on the offensive i held my own and managed to keep him at bay.. Race 1 p9 finish...

Race 2...
(Ohhh the fun begins)
So here i sit in p2 lights out dam it lost p2 to @t0daY but i didnt leave it there we fought hard for a few laps and i ended up the looser i lost out to @Taorminator reducing me to p4.. (I may miss out a few good bits here lol.) I found myself with a heavy charging @miagi behind me but i was having non of it and defended hard and i was victorious.(win for me) so here we go crabby ahead made a big mistake and lost alot of spots bonus for me im back in 3rd and gaining on @Taorminator and @t0daY all i can say was wow that was probnly one of the best battles iv ever had and never thought id ever say i was in a 3 way battle for the lead lol. T0day pits and im p2 and hard on tao. (My god i may be on for the lead and possibly a win lol) i was quick and enjoying the car. Tao would not let me take the lead that easy so i darted in to pits for my mandatory drive through. I poped out p9 behind @Puffpirat (now this is were it gets intresting) i found myself just as quick if not quicker than puffi lol yeah ok you say lol...(ohh dear god something happend) i hit the brakes hard and from my POV narrowly avoided the rear of puffi from his POV. I did not miss.(red mist ascends) however it turned in to one crazy fight with @Puffpirat and out of nowere a charging @Raigore just totaly blew myself and puffi away and then i ran out of fuel and (ohh no not again) this time it was missfourtune as i tried to make my way off the track puffi picked right (the direction i was heading) and that was it race over and anger started once again i apologize for my outburst..
Apart from the mist ascending over a few of us it was a fantastic 2 races and i proved i can run with the big boys. Looking forward to the next one now.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Race 1 I started well. A bunch of cars ahead lost momentum going onto the backstraight and I was headed down the right side almost touching the grass. Somehow I made contact with the car next to me and unfortunately got sticky doors. Got dragged across track, 17 front damage and finished 18th I think having reduced straight line speed . No ranting, swearing, bitching or moaning.

Race2 got a great start was heading down the outside into T1 having made up quite a few places. As I braked a car flew across from the inside and hit the wall at 90 degrees right in front of me. Nothing I could do, 19 front damage. With a long race ahead I pitted for repairs at the end of lap1 and ran a lonely race until others starting their mandatory pit stops. @hinesy32 put up a strong defence which was good fun, but as he was also fighting @Battenberg i managed to squeeze past. Chasing down Battenberg we caught up with @Squill and after a few tight laps I managed to pass both as we drag raced down to T1. Recovered to P13, no bitching, swearing or moaning.

I hope I wasn’t the cause of any bitching, swearing or moaning. I know we all get caught up in the moment, but seriously STFU until after the race. Ranting changes nothing, and it was bloody annoying after the race long castanets in race 1.

Anyway, thanks to @CatchAGlimpse who generously shared his setup, you Sir are a gent :cool:, I’m struggling to find practice time with the hours I’m working, only had Sunday off last week. I will keep racing as I need the chill time because work is pretty stressful (but mega exciting) right now.

@t0daY (and the rest of the team) I totally agree with your rant at the end felt like something needed to be said, please accept my thanks for organising this great series for me to race in. I promise not to bitch, swear or moan in races.

Cya on track.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for my patchy attendance yesterday. Had to help my wife with our daughter.

Thanks for some of the battles in the first race. I hope I didn't hit someone, there were some close calls. I got spun out at the first corner, but managed to make my way up to my ACC teammate @hinesy32 and others and joined quite an intense battle, where I saw 4 wide I think on the main straight.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread