Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Small reminder- Filming on the Nordschleife without a specific permission is forbidden and can be fined (up to 250€). Also your remaining lap-tickets may get invalidated.
Invincible, thanx for the heads up. Is it also forbidden if you use the camera INSIDE the car? That was what I was referring too. Not to attach the cam on the outside of the car.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
It's forbidden either way.
Invincible, thanx for the heads up. Is it also forbidden if you use the camera INSIDE the car? That was what I was referring too. Not to attach the cam on the outside of the car.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
How do you get permission?

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
Small reminder- Filming on the Nordschleife without a specific permission is forbidden and can be fined (up to 250€). Also your remaining lap-tickets may get invalidated.

That is not really the case anymore. You still need permission for commercial use, but just filming with a GoPro for your private collection or to share it on Youtube is ok.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Are yl
That is not really the case anymore. You still need permission for commercial use, but just filming with a GoPro for your private collection or to share it on Youtube is ok.

Are you sure? If so, then they've changed it. I haven't been on the track since it was bought by Capricorn.

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
Yes, basically the rule as quoted by you is still in place, but not enforced for a few years now.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I've also asked the Track Car hire company.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll ask Yigit too. Last year he did a lap on the Nordschleife with a rental car and he recorded it with his GoPro.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't make it on Thursday. I will arrive on Friday. If we find a house from Thursday to Sunday, I'll gladly pay for the three nights, that's not a problem.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I could come earlier but it would be rather late as I have to work until 5 pm and then I would be stuck in the rush hour.

It also depends on who I have to give a lift and if they can come earlier too.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY You know I'll be there like a week earlier right? lol. I need a chaperone so I don't get in trouble over there!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello Chaps,

@Elmo and I are currently looking for houses to stay. Is anybody of you interested coming one day earlier (thursday instead of friday)? It is a loose idea, we just want to know if it would be worth or not. If we are only like 2-3 people it will be too expensive... So let us know!
Not a problem for me to come a day earlier but really depends on others from the UK - since it's likely I won't be the only one arriving in the same car :)

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey ho! Many of you know me from WMD (since pCars 1). @TheDoctor46 noted me on WMD 2 Forums that there will be a meet up with WMD Members. Count me in guys! Would be a plessure to meet you! What's the plan for this weekend? Arrival on Friday? Driving home on Sunday maybe? (Don't know if i can get a free day yet).
And will be driving with my own car so in case someone live on my way i can pick up him. Also @TheDoctor46 is invited to drive with me. This is my route:

Can't post it... Ok i will be driving from Freiberg (near Dresden) in nearly a straight line to the Nürburgring.

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY sorry for being late, just wanted to confirm my participation. Still in negotiations for the dayoff on friday, but that shouldnt be a problem.

@dominiczeth I planned to go by bike to give it a whirl on Nords. :stig: Tho it might be a bit too far a trip for the diva, so I may consider your kind offer. Will get in touch w/ you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread