Assetto Corsa Round 2: Salzburgring (5 Viewers)

Round 2: Salzburgring
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, January 14, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, January 14, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
just to be clear, we cant cut the orange boxes on the 1st chicane right? ive seen a lot o people doing it.

Pwox

Community Member
Reaction score
So guys, any chance to see a bright sky full of sunshine for tomorrow's race? I'm pushing with this because it's kind of a deal for me i can't see anything even if i increase luminosity...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So guys, any chance to see a bright sky full of sunshine for tomorrow's race? I'm pushing with this because it's kind of a deal for me i can't see anything even if i increase luminosity...

It is quite late to change race conditions one day before the event or? I see more complaining from the other side incoming...
Post automatically merged:

I know you pointed it out already last thursday... but some of us were quite busy with the new website look / logo reveal. I talk again to @Ricardo Macieira and @Noztra.

Duppy

Community Member
Reaction score
I agree with @Pwox. It's not essential for me, but it hurts my eyes because it's dark which makes them want to take in more light but they can't which strains my eyes a bit.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to miss this race due to my ear infection . Sorry @Darksi
Hope your feeling better soon, will bring try and bring some points home for us Northern folk

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
If you're not racing via VR and the weather conditions feel to dark, simply dim the lights of the room and the screen feels much brighter :troll: .. at least it works perfect for me.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Teamspeak things gets easily lost. After the Mugello race I do not look into this thread anymore (your post is from the 18th December, almost a month ago). Always in the appropriate race thread otherwise we won't think of it / forget it.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Quali groups should have been updated.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I am in Q group 3 but I am not having a spot yet. Just wanted to make the staff aware to ensure I am not forced to rob a spot from an official driver ;)

Wazzaap!

Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra sorry again but i cant make it for tonights race, i have some family obligations, have fun everyone

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I am really sorry, specially to my teammate @Nada ,but I think that I will not be able to come at home in time for race. I have birthday dinner for my wife's mother, and they just moved that from 5pm to 7pm. So much practice for nothing. I am really mad at this moment.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread