Assetto Corsa Round 4: Hungaroring (1 Viewer)

Round 4: Hungaroring
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, February 4, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, February 4, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
sorry guys im going to pull out of this one

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Berserkmir

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guy but today I cant partecipate to the event, sorry for the delay but I know that now.

Have a good fun.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello. Since the league started my work schedule changed quite a lot. Wont be able to make the next races. Its better if someone take my place as an active driver.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm also going to have to pull out, something came up with work ...shame was looking forward to it.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just as a little reminder.
20190204_163458.jpg

Thanks for taking care!

popzz

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Have been feeling under the weather these last couple of days. @Noztra

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira actually not avaible, my close friend is in need today and I need to sit out.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, but I MIGHT be late for the briefing. Have to bring my daughter to bed now.

TicklishPicklewickle

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, a bunch of family members just came for a visit. I was really looking forward to this race, but guess I'm not racing tonight as I have to keep them company :meh:

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that was a sudden end of my race... game just crahed or someting no error screen just a wheel turning left and back to windows desktop.... :rage: Never had this before :sour:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A bit of a pants result for me. I needed more time to get familiar with the car again, once I drove around the understeer it was quite nice, but I kept overheating my tyres, so that nice feeling didn't last long. I was roughed up twice in the first lap (but survived), had too many spins, and had yet another clumsy pitstop. Still, I had some fun moments, especially with @Shepard! Here's my video:

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! OH BABY YES!

I had a great race. Best one of my career :D:D:D

Q: P16 - took it safe as I wanted to be in the pack and not at the back as usual, Think I could have done 0.5s faster but that's the challenge of the one lap shoot out.

R: P11 - Oh my goodness, I can't believe what I just achieved. I set a goal this season to finish at least 1 race in the top 20, I know it's not much for some but for me this was the best race of my life. First lap was interesting - Contact with someone at the chicane, track limit violation (I did slow down and let two cars past but don't think that is a "get out of jail free" card in this league) and then someone lost it in front of me on the last corner. I came away with only minor damage and for the rest of the race I was consistent, I DIDN'T SPIN :D and my pit strategy and tyre management actually had an effect.

I could not be happier and am so looking forward to the next one.

See you all next week :)

Last edited:

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score

Angel

Community Member
Reaction score
Beautiful race, thank you very much RSR organisers!

We can consider this my first race, since the first one I started it from the pit lane 2 laps down. This one I enjoyed thoroughly, also it wasn't the first time to drive that car, just the second :)

I had a problem with the Oculus, 1 minute to finish the race, 12th place, and I get horrible stutter, I couldn't see where I was going so I had to stop, lost 2 places but it's ok.

I do feel bad for a contact I had just before the chicane in the first lap, I guess we'll know how that turns out! I felt I had nowhere to go, but in any case, it is unfortunate, since the other car spun...

The rest of the race felt great and I had my best lap ever during the race (still more than a second slower than the winner's, bloody aliens!).

All in all, really happy to be here, hopefully it is the beginning of many many more races.

Fun fact! If I had been close to the front, I couldn't have finished since I ran out of petrol in the straight after crossing the finish line! :0
Post automatically merged:

YES! YES! YES! OH BABY YES!

I had a great race. Best one of my career :D:D:D

Q: P16 - took it safe as I wanted to be in the pack and not at the back as usual, Think I could have done 0.5s faster but that's the challenge of the one lap shoot out.

R: P11 - Oh my goodness, I can't believe what I just achieved. I set a goal this season to finish at least 1 race in the top 20, I know it's not much for some but for me this was the best race of my life. First lap was interesting - Contact with someone at the chicane, track limit violation (I did slow down and let two cars past but don't think that is a "get out of jail free" card in this league) and then someone lost it in front of me on the last corner. I came away with only minor damage and for the rest of the race I was consistent, I DIDN'T SPIN :D and my pit strategy and tyre management actually had an effect.

I could not be happier and am so looking forward to the next one.

See you all next week :)
I was behind you in the last few laps, driving through lapped cars, it was fun!! :)

Last edited:

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
Beautiful race, thank you very much RSR organisers!

We can consider this my first race, since the first one I started it from the pit lane 2 laps down. This one I enjoyed thoroughly, also it wasn't the first time to drive that car, just the second :)

I had a problem with the Oculus, 1 minute to finish the race, 12th place, and I get horrible stutter, I couldn't see where I was going so I had to stop, lost 2 places but it's ok.

I do feel bad for a contact I had just before the chicane in the first lap, I guess we'll know how that turns out! I felt I had nowhere to go, but in any case, it is unfortunate, since the other car spun...

The rest of the race felt great and I had my best lap ever during the race (still more than a second slower than the winner's, bloody aliens!).

All in all, really happy to be here, hopefully it is the beginning of many many more races.

Fun fact! If I had been close to the front, I couldn't have finished since I ran out of petrol in the straight after crossing the finish line! :0
Post automatically merged:

I was behind you in the last few laps, driving through lapped cars, it was fun!! :)

That was you, excellent :). Those lapped cars battling for position got my heart racing and you closing the gap and getting right behind me, It was so much fun. Looking forward to battling with you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread