Project CARS 2 RSR Dirt Rally League - Season 2 - Finished (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah Greece is quite tricky, rolled the car down the cliff on Stage 9, so had to start all over again :D

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much.

Sorry for not being active on forum lately because my new born baby is come home at Monday so we are all around that now and without night sleep :) . I'll try to finish next event step by step when ai can find a bit of free time.

Battle, specially with @Alex Salmon was close and it was not easy in Wales. Greece is even harder to drive and it will be interesting.
Congratulations Dama!! Awesome really happy for you bro

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
It is not easy to drive Greece..... :)

Now just imagine without any possibility of restart ... Stage or event ... In that case endurance and reliability is more important than just speed. Plan for next season is to go with that setting :D

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is not easy to drive Greece..... :)

Now just imagine without any possibility of restart ... Stage or event ... In that case endurance and reliability is more important than just speed. Plan for next season is to go with that setting :D

If it gives slowpokes like me a chance, I'm all for it ;)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back from the travails of redundancy and in a very happy place, and delighted to be there, and to be here with all of you.

Huge props to Dama for setting up Season 2 so brilliantly, and of course for simply breathtaking times. I think we should lobby him to share some videos - I for one can think of no better way of seeing where improvements can be made to my own driving than being in the seat of someone like Dama!

And to The Wayfaerer for such an awesome banner, and Darksi for embracing the league so enthusiastically.

Thanks as well to everyone who is making this such an enjoyable experience. Anyone reading this who is put off from participating because they feel overawed by it, please don't be. There will always be someone you can have private battles with, whatever your ability. And as I've said before, everything you pick up from rally can contribute to making a better circuit driver. I've certainly noticed how much easier it is to control slides and anticipate them, as well as the ability to try to use weight transfer to nail particular corners on track.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone, and thanks for being here :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Huge props to Dama for setting up Season 2 so brilliantly, and of course for simply breathtaking times. I think we should lobby him to share some videos - I for one can think of no better way of seeing where improvements can be made to my own driving than being in the seat of someone like Dama!
Thank you.
I tried to record since when I got Oculus rift but I can't make recording to be "natural" view with "inOculus" resolution but it is cropped in a weird way (Look here) so I am recording no more. Maybe replay could be recorded like it should view be, but I think it would take me so much time....

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Great to see even that, Dama, although it would be even better to see the speedo and so on. If you're not into making vids that's fair enough. I'm not one of them - I would rather spend the time driving than making the video, hehehe.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Untill Oculus I have recorded everything (just raw - not editing anything) but now, when I saw cropped video I just stopped. I have searched on Google for a solution but nothing found useful.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
After 1 too many rolls, I'm retiring from Greece :p

With the rift and my busy work/life/RSR schedule (1st world problem), I've run out of time to finish my stages. I can only do 2 or 3 at a time due to motion sickness, and I still have 5 to do in under an hour. I've just done stage 7, and I'm already feeling ill, so I'm calling it early :hungover: I'm also missing a tyre 1 looong stage away from service but we'll overlook that :p Bring on Monaco!

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
results and standings after Greece
results.JPG
standings.JPG

next we have the famous Col de Turini in Monte Carlo

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Very close and interesting battle :)
Congratulation Alex on 2nd Event win.

After 1 too many rolls, I'm retiring from Greece :p

With the rift and my busy work/life/RSR schedule (1st world problem), I've run out of time to finish my stages. I can only do 2 or 3 at a time due to motion sickness, and I still have 5 to do in under an hour. I've just done stage 7, and I'm already feeling ill, so I'm calling it early :hungover: I'm also missing a tyre 1 looong stage away from service but we'll overlook that :p Bring on Monaco!
Yap... work/life is not nice to me either :(...

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Results and standings after Monaco:
RSR Rallye   RaceNet Leagues   DiRT Rally   The official game site.png

RSR Rallye   RaceNet Leagues   DiRT Rally   The official game site 2.png

And in Finland we will know the winner of the season 2 RSR Rally championship.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Season 2 of RSR rally is finished.

Thanks everyone who participated, it is not easy to drive a rally car :)
Too bad that Alex did not managed to finish last Event because maybe final standing could be a little bit different.

Congratulations @Ranjanado for 3rd place.
@The Wayfaerer what happened for last 2 stages? I think that you finished 10 stages.

League Standings:
RSR Rallye   RaceNet Leagues   DiRT Rally   The official game site.png

If you are interested, will will continue to create more Events in Seasone 3 with a bit different setup - without restart possibility - and then there must be more slower and careful driving so everyone can be in top drivers just for finishing all stages. (more info in Dirt Rally Forum topic)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Season 2 of RSR rally is finished.

Thanks everyone who participated, it is not easy to drive a rally car :)
Too bad that Alex did not managed to finish last Event because maybe final standing could be a little bit different.

Congratulations @Ranjanado for 3rd place.
@The Wayfaerer what happened for last 2 stages? I think that you finished 10 stages.

League Standings:
View attachment 3571

If you are interested, will will continue to create more Events in Seasone 3 with a bit different setup - without restart possibility - and then there must be more slower and careful driving so everyone can be in top drivers just for finishing all stages. (more info in Dirt Rally Forum topic)
I can be happy to finish 1 point ahead of Wayfaerer!! I got lucky!! But I'm sure next time I'll literally eat DIRT!! Lol

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed Finland, I was looking forward to some ice rally

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Dama_The_Crow my engine blew on stage 10, and i didn't have enough time and motivation to do the event again, and i thought my gap to Ranj was big enough even with the DNF ^^

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed Finland, I was looking forward to some ice rally
You are lucky then, because Finland is not ice rally but dirt :)

@Dama_The_Crow my engine blew on stage 10, and i didn't have enough time and motivation to do the event again, and i thought my gap to Ranj was big enough even with the DNF ^^
So you cold not start from checkpoint on stage 10 again without restating event even engine was blown?

Users who are viewing this thread