Project CARS 2 Sep 1, 2018 - TT #1 - Caterham SP/300 @ Donington National (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2018 - TT #1 - Caterham SP/300 @ Donington National
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 23:00
Until: Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 23:01
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm missing from the default :(:(:(
Because your time on the leaderboards shows a custom setup.

We compile the results at the end of the month and are doing so from the leaderboards provided by SMS. I'll agree that it wasn't clear at the start that you could only be eligible for one division at a time but that is how we would prefer people to do this. The whole point is that some people don't like the default setups and some people are very good at crafting a setup to their tastes, hence the 2 separate divisions :)

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
Because your time on the leaderboards shows a custom setup.

We compile the results at the end of the month and are doing so from the leaderboards provided by SMS. I'll agree that it wasn't clear at the start that you could only be eligible for one division at a time but that is how we would prefer people to do this. The whole point is that some people don't like the default setups and some people are very good at crafting a setup to their tastes, hence the 2 separate divisions :)
I was under impression we can be in both divisions. That's why we had to take screenshots, right? :eek:
I too prefer default setups and spent way more effort and time in default setup time.
Anyway, if it's like that, can I be in default division?

Users who are viewing this thread