Project CARS 2 WRX Mini League- R1 Knockhill RX - 27th June (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well it seems that i am now free on Wednesdays. So count me in.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have to skip this stage, I have a penalty. I will try to return to the second stage :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I was waiting for a rally cross, but I have to be a spectator

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have to skip this stage, I have a penalty. I will try to return to the second stage :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I was waiting for a rally cross, but I have to be a spectator

It doesnt apply to community events. You are able to participate in round 1 :)

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It doesnt apply to community events. You are able to participate in round 1 :)
This is very good, then I will prepare:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
as there is the potential danger of carnage at the joker entry i would suggest we make a gentleman's agreement that we keep to the right when taking the standard lap, and stay more on the left to indicate we are taking the joker
through this we should be able to avoid troubles and we don't have to call it out and ruin our strategy with that
@Nighttiger what's your thoughts on that?

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
as there is the potential danger of carnage at the joker entry i would suggest we make a gentleman's agreement that we keep to the right when taking the standard lap, and stay more on the left to indicate we are taking the joker
through this we should be able to avoid troubles and we don't have to call it out and ruin our strategy with that
@Nighttiger what's your thoughts on that?
Agreed, but IMO that is also common sense, when you see someone on the left of you you can't just assume that they will take the Joker, but it is good that we communicate this upfront to prevent some carnage.

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm in, is it still possible to join?

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
I want in please

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
has been fun even though I came last every race :) see you in 4 weeks time :)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great fun - thanks to everyone who raced and to @Nighttiger especially for organising and running this event.

Everyone took the event in good spirits and there were no complaints about any minor bumps or cuts which made the racing very fun to a part of.. proper rallycross! :D

Never expected to get into the final or even finish top 3 in all races other than a 4th in one of the heats due to a hilarious crash with @Darksi which lead him to launch the "Mini Rover" to Mars and to me eating a huge amount of tyre wall square on :dead::p I won the semi-final after @Alex Salmon and @Battenberg both had a "impress the ladies with your best handbrake turn" competition on the first lap at the last turn, this coupled with Alex's double joker lap meant that the win was secured.

Looking forward to the next one!

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another brilliant night, these RX nights are some of the most enjoyable events we do IMO, great work as ever @Nighttiger. Well done to @Alex Salmon for the superb performance, it was a well deserved victory.

I was lucky to scrape through to the semis after some awful heat sessions (only 1 went smoothly). A superb launch and clean 1st lap in the semi final gave me a shot at a win, but I blew it on the penultimate corner on the last lap by just clipping the edge of a bank, spinning me around & stalling the engine. I managed to recover and scrape a 3rd to get into the final.

The final itself was such a blur, I was chasing @CatchAGlimpse for 3rd, when suddenly we spotted a slow @The Wayfaerer on the start/finish straight heading into the last lap. We were nose to tail heading to the final corner, but me and Glimpse both got the corner wrong, allowing Wayfaerer to sneak through and retake his 2nd place. I'm still happy with 4th, considering how rough my early races were. :)

3:00 - Heat 1 (bad, spin on lap 1)
21:30 - Heat 2 (good)
35:40 - Heat 3 (awful, loads of spins and crashes)
58:35 - Heat 4 (even worse than heat 3)
1:13:40 - Semi Final (Nearly a win, until the last lap...)
1:37:40 - Final (Close battle for 2nd on last lap)

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread