Assetto Corsa Competizione 12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM) (1 Viewer)

12 Hours of Suzuka (hosted by RLM)
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
So how is it? @Battenberg will you assign Team Orange for the Suzuka pre-race? Or are there any problems because you're already in the list with the Blue team?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Okay I signed the team up. So far I justed Set Mo as Driver#1 and me as #2 the other slots are empty for now but we are in the list ^^

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Okay I signed the team up. So far I justed Set Mo as Driver#1 and me as #2 the other slots are empty for now but we are in the list ^^
@miagi I see we're racing the Honda NSX Evo. Never driven in that car before. Or do we still need to choose a car? Personally I love the AMG GT3, but if the Honda is the better car, I'll start to practise with it and adjust accordingly

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@miagi I see we're racing the Honda NSX Evo. Never driven in that car before. Or do we still need to choose a car? Personally I love the AMG GT3, but if the Honda is the better car, I'll start to practise with it and adjust accordingly
Honda is bad at almost every track except Bathurst :D
I would not start practicing it, AMG is good at every track, Ferrari also, Bentley could be also good at Suzuka. Maybe Audi and Lambo as well as they pretty much always a good pick

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I set the Honda just for fun as I had to set something but I expect we can still change it, but we need to make up our mind soonish.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I set the Honda just for fun as I had to set something but I expect we can still change it, but we need to make up our mind soonish.

@miagi Oh thank God! Than I'd like to go with the AMG GT3 :-D

If we want to do some testing, I can only do that this Saturday evening March 14th. All other evenings I'm not available due to other obligations. This Wednesday I'm racing in the AC championship.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Little bit offtopic, but the RLM guys gave a hint (actually they confirmed it 90%) in their discord, that they will host a 24h race in ACC this year, probably Spa 24h :eek:
And next year they wanna do they whole IGTC calendar as special events :eek::eek:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Little bit offtopic, but the RLM guys gave a hint (actually they confirmed it 90%) in their discord, that they will host a 24h race in ACC this year, probably Spa 24h :eek:
And next year they wanna do they whole IGTC calendar as special events :eek::eek:
yeah they mentioned a couple of times on the live stream 24h spa

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
If the race will be during my holiday, I will go absolutely mad :p
if im not wrong they want to do it around same time as real 24h spa

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
if im not wrong they want to do it around same time as real 24h spa
At the same weekend or one week after the real event would be good for me, one week early and I would be fucked o_O
We will see, but awesome to see that there is a good ACC endurance community growing :cool:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In! In! In! In! In! In!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@miagi Oh thank God! Than I'd like to go with the AMG GT3 :-D

If we want to do some testing, I can only do that this Saturday evening March 14th. All other evenings I'm not available due to other obligations. This Wednesday I'm racing in the AC championship.
@miagi , can you change the car to the Mercedes AMG GT3? And are you able to do the qualifying race next Saturday? Because if not, I'm still the only driver left in the team which means we won't be able to qualify :( , right?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Qualifying Race Details (Saturday 21st March):
Slight schedule change

The "qualifying spawn bug" is still there. Thefore, we'll add a 30min Practice session after Quali, during which the RLM admins type the Quali results into the entrylist. This way we ensure correct starting positions. The new schedule for the Pre-Quali race is:

P - 16:00 - 16:15 GMT - 15 Mins
Q - 16:15 - 16:30 GMT - 15 Mins
P - 16:30 - 17:00 GMT - 30 Mins
R - 17:00 - 19:00 GMT - 2 Hours

Servers

We will run 2 servers with 50 teams each. This would mean the top 12-13 of each of the two servers get a slot in the 12 H race (but also depending on racing etiquette, overall race time etc., as written above). The distribution of teams to the 2 servers will be done based on time of signup: Server 1 = teams 1-50 as on the website, Server 2 = teams 51-100 as on the website. Each server will be observed by an RLM admin in case a restart is necessary.

Rules

In addition to what is written above (3 mandatory pitstops with driver swap at each pitstop!), the following max. driving time per driver will apply:
-4 driver teams: 38 minutes
-3 driver teams: 50 minutes
-2 driver teams: 75 minutes

Weather will use "Qualifying Weather" to ensure 100% exact same weather for both servers. Go on the practice servers to see conditions.

Incidents

There will be no live stewarding, but each team will be able to report incidents up until 24 hours after the race on our website. How this works is presented in the #faq channel :slight_smile: We will provide a download link to the replay files after the race in this info channel.

Decisions on 12H race participants

Due to the need to review incidents after the race by RLM stewards, the final decisions on which teams got a spot in the 12H race, will be published 4 days after the Quali race.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Some info on changing driver line ups, if you make it through:

@ACC 12h Suzuka Quali some clarification, as I keep getting these questions: only one driver change is permitted from the Pre Quali Race to the actual 12H race, per team. So for those teams that in the end qualify for the 12H Race:
-if you run the Pre Quali Race with 2 drivers, then you can run the 12 H race with 2 or 3 drivers, but NOT with 4!
-if you run the Pre Quali Race with 3 drivers, then you can run the 12 H race with 2, 3 or 4 drivers
One driver change means "one driver change". Examples:
1) Matt and Tom run the Pre Quali Race. For the 12 H race, they add Peter. = OK
2) Matt and Tom run the Pre Quali Race. For the 12 H race, they add Peter and want to exchange Tom for Matthias = NOT OK (2 driver changes)
3) Matt and Tom run the Pre Quali Race. For the 12 H race, they give their car to Peter and Matthias (and dont race themselves) = NOT OK (2 driver changes)
4) Matt, Tom and Peter run the Pre Quali Race. For the 12 H race, they add Matthias, and exchange Matt with Ricardo = NOT OK (2 driver changes) So be mindful with which team constellation you run the Pre Quali race.

Last edited:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
@miagi , can you change the car to the Mercedes AMG GT3? And are you able to do the qualifying race next Saturday? Because if not, I'm still the only driver left in the team which means we won't be able to qualify :( , right?
Changed to AMG GT3

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yet another detail picked up from their Discord: No SA rating requirement for the Qualifying race, but a minimum of 80 will be needed for the main 12h race.

1584291418482.png

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
In the poster it still says the qualifying is from the 11th of April.
How does that work than?

Users who are viewing this thread