iRacing 24h Le Mans - 10th June 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
VRS has a short video showing lift and coast at Le Mans:
He manages to safe about 6% of fuel per lap while losing only a few tenth.

They also have a 27min video on YouTube:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
The Ferrari setup is in the file browser in Team speak @stolnikas

Glad you all liked the Ferrari Setup. I do have a proper Ford setup now too. Does the same times as the Ferrari. Ford is more stable through the kink and on exit but isn't as nimble as the Ferrari. With the Ford being a little heavier braking points are a little earlier than the Ferrari. I also made it so the Ford can take the sausage kerbs without damaging the front fenders.

@stolnikas You will have to ask the others to send it to you or wait about an hour when I get back home.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Ford has a bigger fuel tank than the Ferrari but it uses more fuel. This race with these cars I would at some point consider checking out the fuel maps as no doubt eventually at some point in the race teams will use the fuel saving maps to get that extra lap or 2.

You are our setup wizard. Would like to try that, are you going to put it on the file browser?l

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
The Ferrari setup is in the file browser in Team speak @stolnikas

You are our setup wizard. Would like to try that, are you going to put it on the file browser?l

You mean "File Transfer Area"? I don't have permissions to enter it...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You mean "File Transfer Area"? I don't have permissions to enter it...

Rightclick on the File Transfer Area channel. Then click on "Open File Browser".

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Ford Setup has been uploaded to the file transfer area. Let me know what you guy's think.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I'm now a hell of a lot less apprehensive about tomorrow. The driver swap, pit strategy stuff was all straightforward so I don't think I can cock that up!

Still not quite sure what I've let myself in for but I'm just going to do what I can do keep the car on the track and out of trouble. Should be a lot of fun :)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Are the liveries specific to Le Mans or will we be able to run them in the IMSA series?

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are the liveries specific to Le Mans or will we be able to run them in the IMSA series?
After the weekend the livery team will work a bit more on the liveries and release them for everyone. Including personalisation

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to all drivers today with the 24 Hours! Enjoy it and see you at various points throughout the race and on the other side :)

Users who are viewing this thread