iRacing 24h Le Mans - 29th October 2016 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
I give a hard pass. With me on board it would be a race in the horror split. surrounded by a trillion super bobs in noob cannons. Ask me again in a year.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I give a hard pass. With me on board it would be a race in the horror split. surrounded by a trillion super bobs in noob cannons. Ask me again in a year.

Well if you are not starting the race it won't take your iRating in account. We did the same trick on the 24 hours of Nordschleife. That's how we came into the 2nd split cause of F1 Masa iRating power :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Did a bit more practice this morning, still at 3:35.6, still trying to push to get used to track limits and what the car is doing on the limit. I'm still using the default iRacing Le Mans setup. Did nearly a tank of fuel before I binned it into the tyres. The session is on VRS, seems like getting the slow corners right is where I'm struggling. I can find .9 alone in 2 corners if I get them right on the same lap. I've set up a team in VRS and added Manu, need to add TonyR and Puffi.

The car is getting a little loose mid way through the stint round the Porsche curves, and it's still a bit tricky with the throttle application in 1st and 2nd gear. On my next run I'm going to push the weight bias forward a little to give a bit more front push in the corners. If that doesn't help the oversteer then I'll try and adjust the front toe or camber so it's not as sharp on turn in. I'll also up the traction control a little to see if I can find a compromise in throttle application. Will hopefully do another run tonight.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I think I need to crawl before I can walk :). Just progressed into class C and picked up the Renault Formula 2.0 and the RUF set

Put in 230 laps at Bathurst in the Renault over the last couple of days but I really suck, ventured into my first race tonight and managed to make it to the end, P11/P25 after I had a good rear end shunt in the mountain decent.

I feel I'd be a totally liability at the moment, but ask me again in a week or so.

Hey Bassetts, I've got my C licence now, just started running in Pro GT in the HPD, Hoping to do GT3 at some point. Tried the V8's but they are bloody tricky. My pace is a little off compared to the A class guys, but then i'd expect that.

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Na, Manu, from my experience in ProtoGT, there will be 500 HPD teams, of which at least 250 will be slower than GT1, 100 GT1 teams and like five Fords.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Le Mans is gonna be tough for me timing wise, but which iRacing endurance event wasn't ;)

I'll be in Switzerland the week before the race for another week of car testing in the cold mountains. Guess that counts as preparation :p

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd be up for doing another car, I don't mind which class

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
i dont think i can Manu Ive had so much work to with college Ive barely had time to sleep never mind race! sorry guys

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry @t0daY. My iracing runs out mid october an im not in a rush to renew it im affraid im out of upcoming iracing events...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Created a livery for the event btw ;) Let me know what you think :)

TonyR

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey hey. I'll definitely be there for the race however a good friend of mine gives a birthday party on 29th so my race time will be limited (won't be there between 9pm and 3am probably).
Just so you know for planning purposes :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
B

Blue Monkey

Im in aslong as we practise enough this time :D
Would be awesome to have 2 teams, working together

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Common guys! Start getting serious lol. I may be cheerleading this time but I'll try to help as much as I can. I wanna see 2 car podiums this time around. :cat:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, I slipped on the checkout button :)

Qty Description

1 10280:HPD ARX-01c
1 10404:Mercedes AMG GT3
1 10407:Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
1 10392:10% off - 3-5 piece discount

Users who are viewing this thread