iRacing 24h Nürburgring - 22nd April 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good old days playing football/soccer :)

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
The nerves are definitely building now! Best of luck to you all! :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Car #66 update: @2scoops started the race, and got as far as the Döttinger Höhe before getting steamrolled (by a SAFEisFAST.com driver o_O), car became uncontrollable and was collected at full speed by a different innocent car. Car is still in the pits with 20 mins repair to go. Hopefully we'll absorb all the bad luck for cars #64 & #65, who are running really well.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
#64 Update:

Started in the top split. :eek: That obviously changed things for us as most of the top gt3's are running less wing than us and you even have Porsche's doing the same time's as us. Yorkie had a couple of spins and touches in the guardrail. So we lost some time in the first stint. Beasor is now in the car doing well. We are back inside the Top 10 so hopefully we can keep going and improve a little more. :)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
#65 Update: -

We're midway through our 4th driver stint and we are currently running 12th.

I took the first stint, it was a bit busy. I managed to avoid a lot of crazy driving on the first lap but a silly mistake on the second as I dropped a wheel on the grass and had a spin. No damage but dropped some positions. Then again towards the end of my first hour I dropped it a bit more but this time swiping the barriers and giving us an 11 minute repair. Next up was Soulah, he gave a good solid run, a couple of minor spins but made good progress back up the field. Stolnikas was next and on the most part carried on the good work of Soulah. AlexOki has unfortunately been given a rather second hand car. He's doing well, but again, as the rest of us has been tripped up by the Green Hell.

We'll try to consolidate our position and see if we can bring back a bit of consistency to maybe reclaim a top 10 by the end. :D

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
#66 Update:
At 1/3 of the distance run, we've all done our first double stints and are in a fight for P7 with an out of sync car. Progress is good with clean running since our earlier mishap.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
#64 Update:

Bad luck have plagued us all race. We are just trying to finish at this point sadly.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
#66 Final update:

Finished P6 in class, on the same lap as P5. A fantastic effort by the crew to recover from the first lap incident.

Also, merry xmas and happy birthday @Gxbbs...
Capture.JPG

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
#66 Final update:

Finished P6 in class, on the same lap as P5. A fantastic effort by the crew to recover from the first lap incident.

Also, merry xmas and happy birthday @Gxbbs...
View attachment 1162
Congrats mate, great drive! 2x incidents according to the results!

Thanks for the promotion, literally just screenshot that myself :D

IMG_0082.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread