iRacing 24h Nürburgring - 22nd April 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
In fact it's only showing default helmet and suit as well. Okey dokey, will try that, cheers.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
re-install the trading paints app. I had to do that a week or two ago.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@ramiboo @Bassetts @2scoops please set up the teams tonight and invite the drivers you need.

@ramiboo, a team #65 exists already but @Yorkie_065 is the admin of it. Make sure that @Yorkie_065 invites you and makes you an admin. Then you should invite the other 3 drivers. Kick everyone else out of the team.

@Bassetts @2scoops you have already a team with the number #66. Same procedure for you, invite the drivers you need and kick everyone else out.

I do not want to run into any issues again like in Sebring *hust* @Yorkie_065 *hust* ;) I will sort out team #64. Once everything is done I will hand out the liveries to you.

We hope you like them, liveries are finalized!! :)

View attachment 1137

View attachment 1136
Is there an updated Pit Crew Suit for the event. Mine is currently the Daytona set. From the look of it, you don't apply that to the team so I assume the crew suit is just loaded from what each driver is running, can anyone confirm that?

**EDIT** found it here

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
How do you apply the livery to the team, had a look, must be blind.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is there an updated Pit Crew Suit for the event. Mine is currently the Daytona set. From the look of it, you don't apply that to the team so I assume the crew suit is just loaded from what each driver is running, can anyone confirm that?

**EDIT** found it here

@GioVtec made updated versions with triangles like our livery. But those are just locally visible.

The one you took are outdated :p

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
You can't, as the team owner at the moment I've done it. The Livery is assigned to the Team ID so Trading paints on your system should pull down the livery for that ID.

@GioVtec made updated versions with triangles like our livery. But those are just locally visible.

The one you took are outdated :p
Ahhhhhhhhh, :p

I'll try to find the Gio Suit. :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You can't, as the team owner at the moment I've done it. The Livery is assigned to the Team ID so Trading paints on your system should pull down the livery for that ID.

Ahhhhhhhhh, :p

I'll try to find the Gio Suit. :D

They are not online in the forum. Try his trading paint page maybe.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@2scoops what works 100% is if you have the .tga file rename it to car_PersonalID.tga and save that in the iRacing - Cars - Audi R8
After reloading it should work fine.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Make sure to also put a local copy of the livery in the iRacing folder. In case trading paints does not work you can at least still have the livery show in game.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
I'll do small tweaks right now to the suit.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
@2scoops what works 100% is if you have the .tga file rename it to car_PersonalID.tga and save that in the iRacing - Cars - Audi R8
After reloading it should work fine.

Renamed it and put it in the paint - car folder, still showing default scheme.

Soulah

Community Member
Reaction score
Did some testing with B wing, where do I lose most of my time?

6db97ccd7b4f9a974bd222bc285db82e.png

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Stick with C wing. It will give you a more stable car while only losing a little bit of time.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Renamed it and put it in the paint - car folder, still showing default scheme.
That's the oddest thing ever.
Normally you bypassed everything by adding that .tga file in the cars folder which forces iRacing to load it.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Did some practice qualifying and did pretty well today. Surprised to get that 8:11.622. Hopefully I can break into the lower single digits. :) I also recorded a video of that 8:11 run as well as overlaying the throttle/brake inputs for you guys to watch and analyze as it was requested of me. Video will be up in the morning sometime. I'll update you guy's when its done.

Qual Time Optimal.png

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
@falcon2081 @ramiboo i checked VRS driving stats on my yesterdays stint. Actually i did outlap+6 full laps and had 14,82ltrs left at the start finish line. That means that it is possible to do a 8 lap stints if you save little bit of fuel. My max consumption was 15.11ltrs a lap. If i do 8:30 a lap my 7 lap stint would last exactly 1 hour (excluding pit stop time). That means 8 lap stints are not that necessary. But maybe we should refill to ~110ltrs instead of 120ltrs to save some weight and refuel time?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@falcon2081 @ramiboo i checked VRS driving stats on my yesterdays stint. Actually i did outlap+6 full laps and had 14,82ltrs left at the start finish line. That means that it is possible to do a 8 lap stints if you save little bit of fuel. My max consumption was 15.11ltrs a lap. If i do 8:30 a lap my 7 lap stint would last exactly 1 hour (excluding pit stop time). That means 8 lap stints are not that necessary. But maybe we should refill to ~110ltrs instead of 120ltrs to save some weight and refuel time?

Do not go this route^^ We tried saving fuel last year and it gave us literally nothing. Just drive your stint and refuel by the end of it to 120L :)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do not go this route^^ We tried saving fuel last year and it gave us literally nothing. Just drive your stint and refuel by the end of it to 120L :)

You need 105L to do 7 laps with ~15liter/lap, fueling up to 110L saves a bit of time in the pit & weight on the car since you said it yourself "saving fuel gave us nothing".
Doesn't sound much but over a 24 hours race it'll gain you well over a full stop.

Users who are viewing this thread