Until: Monday, October 29, 2018 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everyone, unfortunately I am unable to race tonight due to a work commitment. I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to the first AC race here at RSR.

You're all in great hands with @Noztra and @Ricardo Macieira , have a great race.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Something I noticed last night was that the shadows seemed a bit funky, especially in the pit area. Is this just a VR thing, or a circuit specific problem?

I turned them off, but then the whole circuit was under 1 big shadow centred on the car - I could see it stretching in the distance as I was driving. Forcing off global shadows in content manager fixed this, which only showed static shadows underneath the cars (which is good enough for me).

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Something I noticed last night was that the shadows seemed a bit funky, especially in the pit area. Is this just a VR thing, or a circuit specific problem?

I turned them off, but then the whole circuit was under 1 big shadow centred on the car - I could see it stretching in the distance as I was driving. Forcing off global shadows in content manager fixed this, which only showed static shadows underneath the cars (which is good enough for me).
I have shadows always turned off (global) in Content Manager, as they need quite a bit performance and tend to flicker in VR in AC. Of course you will be missing the shadows of bridges and stuff but thats very minor imo and a good tradeoff for the better performance and more stable picture in VR :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm working on some iRacing stuff, so my place is free for tonight

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
hey @Noztra . something came up at work and i wont be able to race tonight. Free spot for a reserve driver.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra can you update quali groups

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score

TicklishPicklewickle

Community Member
Reaction score
Could anyone link me a page with the TS server info please? I've been looking around for quite some time now, but can't seem to find anything :p

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I Have to pull out for tonight due to work on location on the other side of the country tomorrow.
Need to go to bed early :(

Have fun guys!

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ricardo