(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
But make front really hard and adjust the ARB to make the mechanical balance great again should be the way for this car :)

Pretty much what I did with mine. Minimal camber all around too, and reduced the toe (front and back) to regain some stability. It would still snap at me very easily though! I found it to be a very intolerant car, with a very narrow workable slip angle. I was also running more downforce than most it appears. I had 1 on the front, but I can't remember the rear.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it is kinda wierd. I think @Battenberg after HOURS of practice found

Only about 1 and a half hours of set up work, but yeah, a lot more than I normally do :p

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Noztra maybe the Hybrids next :D :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No no no... No more open wheelers no more gts no more lmps ffs do something front wheeled in short tournig cars..

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
dont get me wrong but you guys ask for events and then half of the people dont show up...

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I apologise for my awful driving standards. Being lapped in a 25 minute race is pretty embarrassing for me :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
dont get me wrong but you guys ask for events and then half of the people dont show up...
Thats becouse your putting on the wrong events lol....(this is not a rant and its certainty not a dig at anything you guys put on).............I dont know about anyone else but the gts lmps open wheelers get done all the time and tbh im bored of it.. We have had many races in the slower cars and they were so much fun.. If i could i would set up my own community races just unfortunatly there are events on the days im off lol.. How ever i am open to a discussion with staff.....i will happly run a league
As we are getting off the narrative of this page i shall leave it there and if anyone wishes to discuss my comment please feel free to PM me.

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
I do sympathise with jonnos point here, I think a little more variety would be welcome. I know the majority love the DTM/ GT Style of racing but I think there are so many possibilities in this game with the modding stuff we have availible it would be wrong not to explore some new avenues of racing. Personally I think openwheelers are under-used in our races a bit and we really dont do enough with classics and TC cars! Yes theres the arguement of crashes but my thinking is thats a bi-product of not using them enough, the argument of no brake lights on a f4 car is just because we dont drive like that enough for people to have the experiance to know how to deal with it.

A wider range of cars to drive should allow people to become better drivers because they will learn how to deal with different racing conditions, If we take prefferance on a class or style of car we will probabley just end up with a bunch of one trick ponies :D

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I do sympathise with jonnos point here, I think a little more variety would be welcome. I know the majority love the DTM/ GT Style of racing but I think there are so many possibilities in this game with the modding stuff we have availible it would be wrong not to explore some new avenues of racing. Personally I think openwheelers are under-used in our races a bit and we really dont do enough with classics and TC cars! Yes theres the arguement of crashes but my thinking is thats a bi-product of not using them enough, the argument of no brake lights on a f4 car is just because we dont drive like that enough for people to have the experiance to know how to deal with it.

A wider range of cars to drive should allow people to become better drivers because they will learn how to deal with different racing conditions, If we take prefferance on a class or style of car we will probabley just end up with a bunch of one trick ponies :D
thanks for the feedback, the point of doing another gt season now is because we want to do f3 for season 3(should be released around May)

Users who are viewing this thread