iRacing Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Jonno

RSR Family
RSR Academy
Reaction score
oh well my return to Iracing will be again prolonged until end of October now. due to my baby woof woof falling ill iv had to shell out £500 on vets bills 1st time she has ever needed anything and its on the week i wanted to re do my iracing subscription lol typical...

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
oh well my return to Iracing will be again prolonged until end of October now. due to my baby woof woof falling ill iv had to shell out £500 on vets bills 1st time she has ever needed anything and its on the week i wanted to re do my iracing subscription lol typical...

Yeah the bills can add up really quickly at the vets..... First week i had my doggie ( she was back then 5 months old) she broke a piece in her knee... that cost me 1500 euro total... and i just bought her for 500 so 1 week 2000 euro less on the savings account oefff. Fully recoverd so its worth it.

How is your dog doing now ? Is she cured ?

Jonno

RSR Family
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yeah the bills can add up really quickly at the vets..... First week i had my doggie ( she was back then 5 months old) she broke a piece in her knee... that cost me 1500 euro total... and i just bought her for 500 so 1 week 2000 euro less on the savings account oefff. Fully recoverd so its worth it.

How is your dog doing now ? Is she cured ?
shes OK ATM but has another op in 2 weeks and that's the final one.. we have been lucky enough she hasn't needed the vets since we had her apart from her injections and check ups.. luckily theirs nothing i can do on iracing until November anyway lol...

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread