- May 30, 2017
- Positive, negative, neutral feedback, whatever comes to your mind
No pro/am approach so I could choose a serious and supportive teamate (don't care about the pace of the guy, just being motivated and present to practice is more important).
The excellent spirit and motivation, support from drivers regarding each other.
I didn't like the tracks but the continental rotation was great.
Great car, fun to drive and the easiest to manage dirty air since the dirty air era (season 4 -> 6).
Fantasticly organized as usual
Negatives : the driving standards of some experienced drivers and new comers. My humble opinion is that we should be particularly harsh on lap1, maybe red flag restarts in case of carnage?
- Which car would you like to drive for season 7?
My suggestion would be TCR, v8 supercars, GT4, porsche gt3rs road legal. Mixing it in a multiclass race with slower/easier to drive classes like Clios and ginetta gt5 for rookies would be sweet!
- How did you like the Team Championship?
- How did you like the schedule?
- Do you have any other general feedback?