Project CARS 2 R2: Sonoma Raceway Short (1 Viewer)

R2: Sonoma Raceway Short
Posted by Darksi
Project CARS 2
Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 18:30
Until: Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 22:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Video report: How I spent my race.

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear people were having issues, for me those two races were a lot better and enjoyable than in the first round, for the most part at least. I did try to make a report though, and got this message from the forum system "The minimum number of prefixes requirement for this forum (2) has not been met ", can someone help out please? Thanks!

F

Fe1ixS

Sorry to hear people were having issues, for me those two races were a lot better and enjoyable than in the first round, for the most part at least. I did try to make a report though, and got this message from the forum system "The minimum number of prefixes requirement for this forum (2) has not been met ", can someone help out please? Thanks!
Click "Open" and add PC2.

F

Fe1ixS

My 1st race pov.

I want to apologize to Stokemon for 17.38. There is a very stupid move by me :nailbiting:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

My race

Last edited:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for updating the standings this quickly. I think there are a few mistakes in it, since I finished the second race in 5th and not in 2nd^^
Thanks for seeing this, i will get it fixed as soon as i get home tonight, seems we have had a slight glitch in our results software, I will get my screenshots of results and correct.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Dang....gosh I feel proud.

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
My races. @Darksi, thank's for a great battle at second race (1:10:12) =)

Angel

Community Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the race yesterday more than the first round.

In the first race I made a few mistakes and got what i deserved, fortunately I didn't take anyone out I think.

But the second one! I couldn't get through the accident in the first lap and started dead last but I knew I had a reasonable pace (I qualified 14) so I just started overtaking cars and ended up 17 or so, lots of fun overtaking and very clean fights all the way so very happy.

So looking forward to the next race!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for updating the standings this quickly. I think there are a few mistakes in it, since I finished the second race in 5th and not in 2nd^^
Thanks for seeing this, i will get it fixed as soon as i get home tonight, seems we have had a slight glitch in our results software, I will get my screenshots of results and correct.
Results are correct now.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Stokemon, thank you for fighting in the second race , and for 1 lap to the end you made me make a mistake , but it was still cool.

Last edited:

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score

My race

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score

All this drama for that ? :eek:
Omg. My opinion :
Initial contact was racing incident (not to say partially your fault).
Second was not your fault.
Third...wtf ? There was a red arrow and you just ram (@UnstopaPaul i think ?) and then lost it.

I didn't like (personnal view) hearing you cry so much for that (and ragequitting, just not respectful for other people here) after your two second places at Zolder. Shit happens, to everyone, and if were all behaving like you were, nobody would be still racing at the 3rd race of a season.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thoughts & prayers to the Steward team as that was an incident strewn round..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Too complete the view of the incident, here is my POV:

Happy to hear other opinions (as long as the friendly environment stays alive) :)

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
I had seen that incident yesterday when I was checking the replay and I think it becomes a lot clearer when seen from an external view, maybe you guys want to post that as well.

It's actually one almost identical situation in my race that I wanted to post as well for your comments, but first things first :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I had seen that incident yesterday when I was checking the replay and I think it becomes a lot clearer when seen from an external view, maybe you guys want to post that as well.

It's actually one almost identical situation in my race that I wanted to post as well for your comments, but first things first :)
Onboards are more interesting in my opinion... mirrors what we actually saw during the incident..

Users who are viewing this thread