Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 3: Circuit of the Americas National (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 3: Circuit of the Americas National
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
dam this is a tough track on you tires 3 laps and mine are red red red....

on another note can we get some clarification on the section iv marked here (its crude but you know lol)
CotaNat.png

it is next to impossible to not cut unless you slow right down... i know i'm possibly opening a can of worms here but id just like to know is all.. thanks in advance..;):p

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
dam this is a tough track on you tires 3 laps and mine are red red red....

on another note can we get some clarification on the section iv marked here (its crude but you know lol)
View attachment 9191
it is next to impossible to not cut unless you slow right down... i know i'm possibly opening a can of worms here but id just like to know is all.. thanks in advance..;):p
My opinion is that there will be many ways to cut that corner if we extend the track limits there. I'd be more in favor to conserving the 2 wheels inside the white lines and we police each other if the cut is clear but give some slack if it s just on the limit

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Latest on monday. But the general voice here is to open these 2 corners which I also lean to do so. Final comment latest monday evening.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
SWEET, easy .6s lap time gain :cool:
*if* it becomes open :pompous:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SWEET, easy .6s lap time gain :cool:
*if* it becomes open :pompous:
ahhh but we dont need to cheat do we teamie lol both sitting pretty atm waiting to pounce lol

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Eerrmmm i may miss this one due to off the cuff deciding to redecorate the bedroom. Thanks to @FuBii for pointing out my dusty shelf lol...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok its a deffo no show for me iv litraly just finished stripping the walls. Sorry team JF best finish high for this round lol..

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Due to bloody hot weather my graphics card struggles to run the game in vr when it's +35 C in my room.
It stutters as hell :(
Damn is it already 35°C ?! :eek:
If you have a fan try to point it towards the pc to maximize the cooling maybe :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
whats your cooling setup? i have like 6 fans pushing air into my case & only one (a small 120mm) exhausting air.
2x 140mm on the bottom
2x 140mm on the front
2x 200mm on the top pushing air through a water cooler for cpu
2x 140mm pulling air through that rad..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks Pierre for hosting the session it was fun :) have you managed to sort your Crewchief issue btw?
Thank you for joining ! :)
I think I haven't sorted my issue completely as it didn't work during the race, I'll try again tomorrow ;)

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
I will also not be able to attend this race, as I'm still not at home at my sim rig :confused:. I'll be back next week. Have fun ;)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi folks. I won't be able to make this race. Seems its the only time my Le Mans team can get together to plan stints,etc. Have fun on "Circuit of the Ancients"....

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
something daft like 52 deg eyy... hot enough to melt most peoples shoes/trainer soles :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread