Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 3: Circuit of the Americas National (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 3: Circuit of the Americas National
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, the last friday my msi b450 tomahawk max showed me blue screen and stop working, after 2 hours of looking i found that the A slot on the ram was failing, i asked for guaranty, they send me a new one today, i tryed it and it also was not giving me vido on A ram slot, only on B. So they returned me the money and im sending them back the boards. The problem is now, i am afraid of buying another b450 and want a x570 MB but im gonna need some time to find a good price, i dont have any extra money right now, so i dont think i can race the next race :(

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The problem is now, i am afraid of buying another b450 and want a x570 MB but im gonna need some time to find a good price.
What about going for an X-470 range mobo? the top end boards for that range should be priced similar to your MSI B-450.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was thinking about it to, but there is no stock of almost anything on my country, i was looking at b450 onf another maker but dont know wich one is a good as the b450 tomahawk max

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
the gigabyte/ aorus one has good reviews for the 450 range
I generally avoid MSI mobo's after they were caught over volting the CPU's to gain performance in benchmark tests....
Gigabyte & Asus are my go to brands for both mobo's & GPU's

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a gigabyte b450 and had zero issues even less issues updating the bios ready for my gen 3 ryzen.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, update. I just went to friends house and we try my pc with his processor, it booted on dual channel. So the problem is the processor.

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Could be some pins of your CPU are bent or broken, which is sadly not so rare with AMD CPU's when installed not attentively.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Depending on what CPU you have I would update to the latest bios using your friends CPU then try yours back in

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
I ask my money back, and already buy a 3600x. I hope it arrives soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread