Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 5: Oschersleben (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 5: Oschersleben
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, July 9, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, July 9, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All time classic :joyful:
"Guys FFS , back to single file" - Manu famous words
Post automatically merged:

Oh btw my loadcell is supposed to arrive today so if it cures the problem AND I have time to put the pedals back together (I took the opportunity to strip and oil them as they were super squeaky) I should be able to race :)

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SORRY GUYS i too am afraid i'm out of this one i don't have my wheel ATM as the gears inside have lost some teeth.. just waiting for my buddy to machine me some more to replace them..:(:(

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
SORRY GUYS i too am afraid i'm out of this one i don't have my wheel ATM as the gears inside have lost some teeth.. just waiting for my buddy to machine me some more to replace them..:(:(
grab your controller aha

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Damn... was hoping for a full pack heading towards that first corner :woot::woot::woot:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Born2BSlow come back bud
we have to restart server

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
Again internet problems for me today :(
I have to try a different internet provider or something, it's just no fun if all the practice is for nothing in the end :mad:

Unfortunately this was the last race for me in this series, as I can't make it next week.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
:(

Well that is annoying. My hardware woes continue. First time using my new V3 pedals with PC2. Remapped the new pedals and all seemed fine. Then on my second lap out in practice the brake pedal goes inverted. Restart, 2 laps in again and the throttle goes inverted. Restarted the game several times and remapped the pedals each time. Full restart of my PC also and tried different USB ports each time. Finally, it seemed like the issue was gone. Then on the formation lap for the restart of race 2 my throttle jammed on and brake went to 50%. Game over. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Everything seems fine in the Fanatec software and the pedals work fine in AC.

Anyway, I really enjoyed race 1, had some nice battles with quite a few people. Was very nervous about starting in P1 for race 2, but it wasn't meant to be. I hope everyone had a good race 2.

See you at the final round!

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Were two pretty clean races for me. Not much going on rather range battles in R2 esp. with @Eugene Flerko ^^ that was an even pace battle after my pit stop.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm skipping this stage

Users who are viewing this thread