Project CARS 2 RSR Dirt Rally League - Season 1 - Finished (1 Viewer)

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
I've sent a request to join the league. Love the nice, lengthy first event and I'll be setting some times when I get home later.

This game is amazing :)

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah, the DR site made it look as though I was sending a request. Stupid masters of code!

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
I tried it yesterday and found out I am a terrible tree-hugger. I was up to stage 5 and had a gap of +4min, so I gave up on this. Think I need to complete the one or other career path to become "competitive"...
I'm in the same class as you Shep!! only better - That is why I'm slower!! lol

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
holy... @Dama_The_Crow your pace is incredible, the nearest i could get to you was +3 secs at the second night stage
Thank you. I had a small crash there :D:p

We had league in Dirt rally, like one year ago, and went through 7-8 long events. It was real championship where we practiced a lot to be better. Then I did driving on my monitor, but now, with Oculus Rift it feels so natural like driving a real car, and therefore easier for me to make better times that ever before.

I recorded all driving from 1st to 12th stage but I have no idea how to record what my Oculus is seeing not my monitor, so view on video looks so weird (mostly roof without wheel :) ) and I didn't upload it. If anyone knows hot to setup OBS to record Oculus view that would be nice.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well I have just bought this today, and signed up to the league, I will see if i can get the 1st stage done but tricky with my race on saturday.

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Excellent, chaps - glad to see the league is gaining traction.

It seems the internet cookies for this event go to anyone who can get remotely close to Dama's time! I managed to gain a whole 0.1 sec on one stage to go with the usual 10 sec deficit on all the others :joyful:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There is no better English translation for Hinkelsteine in German

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Hinklestone... something like this? :D

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
I should probably keep this to myself, but anyone looking for a good setup for the Subaru can find one specifically for Germany on the Steam Workshop authored by Porkhammer who is consistently towards the top of all the leaderboards. The brakes are a little biased towards the rear, but it's a great base to tinker from, especially for those of us who are mechanically challenged!

I've run it on a few test stages and found that I'm consistently 5 or 6 seconds quicker than with my own naive setups.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Yep I remember now why I don't like rallying...I kill spectators regularly, for some reason I try to turn left when it says 1 right ffs...I'm a moron :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well im really rusty at this game and it dont help that i dont have my wheel settings anymore a full fresh reinstall of windows will do that lol.. so tinker with wheel and ill restart tomorow..
Can you do RallyX the same way as the leauges...???

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Well... after stage 8 on my second attempt you could say it's quite close. I had an off track the very next stage and lost 10secs to @Dama_The_Crow. I don't think I'll claw it back but it will be closer this time round and he definately deservers P1.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow mate that same result is really awesome :)

Next events will be more and more close time wise and interesting.

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
This is gr8 fun guys. I just been going with standard setups. Can we restart and try again from the start to improve times or no??

Users who are viewing this thread