Show off your rigs! (3 Viewers)

Owfier

Steward
Reaction score
I can t help thinking of him as Lando Caldrissian, the original owner of the Millenium Falcon, what s cooler than that? :p
It is just him but in an other life.

Mazy CZ

Reaction score
I want that screen :)

FuBii

Reaction score
Steam
View
Single ultra wide is the way to go ;D unless you can afford VR, then get VR
less cables, less power, no bezels & no need for colour correction :cool:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Single ultra wide is the way to go ;D unless you can afford VR, then get VR
less cables, less power, no bezels & no need for colour correction :cool:
i would also have that screen but i would expect it to be expensive

FuBii

Reaction score
Steam
View

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
IMG_20190729_211817038.jpg

Still need a solution for mouse/keyboard, but it feels so different in comparison to an office chair...

Last edited:

Morvic

Reaction score
Steam
View
And way more immersive
But isn't it too exhausting for e.g. 2,4 hour races? Sitting in the headset like this?

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
But isn't it too exhausting for e.g. 2,4 hour races? Sitting in the headset like this?
once you get used to it it's fine, did a quadruple stint at the 12h of Suzuka in rF2 earlier this year and the rift was the littlest of problems i had at the end of it xD

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

I did 2 races and a consecutive 5 hours of racing at Sebring and Istanbul and VR was no issue at all.

Jonno

RSR Family
Reaction score
When i first got it yes but after awhile of using it i could spend hours in it unless im playing a stand up game and sweat me tits off then about an hour is all i can do lol..

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
The advantage of that rig is, it doesn't need a lot of space, and the price was also really good (around 500€ for the rig and the seat). The assembly and fine-adjustments were a bit PITA though.
I am tempted to mount the pedals upside-down, as my left foot (although I use it for braking), gets quite uncomfortable after a certain time on that Fanatec metal pad.

Battenberg

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Yep, i've done something like 3.5 hours in one go and it was manageable. Having a rift strapped to your face isn't too bad once you get used to it, having a fan on helps a bit with heat. I suppose its all about tweaking your setup and getting used to it.

I've tried out a vive pro and odyssey, both in full bucket seat motion rigs, and was very uncomfortable after 5 minutes. The seat didn't allow for the bulky strap around the back of your head, so in both these cases I was hunched forwards (and then thrown about for good measure). The bad posture in both cases were far more uncomfortable than the actual headsets.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
The advantage of that rig is, it doesn't need a lot of space, and the price was also really good (around 500€ for the rig and the seat). The assembly and fine-adjustments were a bit PITA though.
I am tempted to mount the pedals upside-down, as my left foot (although I use it for braking), gets quite uncomfortable after a certain time on that Fanatec metal pad.
thats not too bad. i find sometimes my pedals move a bit when i put enough pressure on them. hence thinking about a rig. where did you get yours from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)