Assetto Corsa Competizione Sim Grid Endurance Cup - S2 - Sign Up & Interest Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i have a feeling that a lot of teams will not post qualifying laps so i think any car should be ok to get in.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
you guys need to register on the SimGrid website and the teams need to be registered.

The qualifying process is at Misano.

ALL drivers in the team will need to post times for the team to be eligible to run in the championship but only the top 2 will average will count for the seeding.

The sessions in the server are 1hour so plenty of time to pull 10 valid laps. You can get in at any time and it will just restart when the timer ends.
You'll need to pull at least 10 valid laps per session for the times in the session to count. Your 10 best laps for all valid sessions will be count for your average time. So in theory you could have 1 lap per session out of 10 valid sessions.
I understand that we need to register on the SimGrid website personally, but do the teams need to register on an individual bases or does someone from RSR register all teams?

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Keep in mind 720s is terrible at Misano, i am 1s slower than other cars and Battenberg had a bad race there in the last cup
Is the car that terrible?

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I understand that we need to register on the SimGrid website personally, but do the teams need to register on an individual bases or does someone from RSR register all teams?

I'm not RSR staff so don't ask me :) Battenberg registered my team but then he is a teammember, and staff at the same time!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So for The Sim Grid, drivers will need to:
  1. Create a discord account (if you don't have one already)
  2. Sign into the Sim Grid website with your discord account. (Link in 1st post)
  3. Fill out your profile on their website - most importantly your full name (without special characters if possible) and your SteamID (double check it's correct!).
Me/Ricardo will create the teams, and will add you to it. We will then sign up your team to the championship and enter you as participants for the championship. We'll also sort out your liveries sometime soon.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So for The Sim Grid, drivers will need to:
  1. Create a discord account (if you don't have one already)
  2. Sign into the Sim Grid website with your discord account. (Link in 1st post)
  3. Fill out your profile on their website - most importantly your full name (without special characters if possible) and your SteamID (double check it's correct!).
Me/Ricardo will create the teams, and will add you to it. We will then sign up your team to the championship and enter you as participants for the championship. We'll also sort out your liveries sometime soon.
You guys are the best :kiss::kiss::kiss: . I was already looking into how to register the team. I'm already registered at SimGrid.

@benimi @FlyAxL , please sort out your registration at SimGrid if you already haven't got an account.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Account sorted.
(Only missed the full name)

• Informative

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Registered

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Registered

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

I've done this video for my team interest, but feel free to check.
The lap was a 1:34:3 but since then i've done a 1:33:9 and combined my best splits on that session i could have done a 1:33:6. Definitely from that video what i've improved the most was the middle sector, specially the racing line on entry on turns 8, 10 and also 14, i was doing a very shallow entry angle which was prejudicial on my exit.

1603650269459.png

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
RSR Academy Yellow @Havocc @T.rev.1 @Jeff[NL] have you decided on car?also please let us know your desired number
RSR Academy Orange @MelBonkers @benimi @FlyAxL mclaren 720s is you car choice?need your desired number as well

Need this ASAP

Thank you

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira , one question: my name doesn't show in team orange. Do I have to change my name? I spelt it Mohammed El Gueriri not Mohammed el Gueriri

EDIT: nvm, my name is shown now! I think you were still busy, sorry Ricardo! And thank you very much for registering our team! Obrigado!

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_4.png

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score