Project CARS 2 11th Jun 2018 - The Grand Tour (1 Viewer)

Gosku

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Name: Gosku
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was quick! The lobby is provisionally full but please don't hesitate to sign up as a Reserve Driver as, sadly, we often have a few dropouts by the time the lobby goes up :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Name: UnstopaPaul
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Guess I'm on reserve....wow this filled up fast :D

Bezerka

Community Member
Reaction score
missed this thread annoyingly. ah well, put me down as reserve
Name: Bezerka
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? yes

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@admins Please give my spot to someone else and stick me on reserve list. Long meeting booked in at work for tomorrow, decent chance I'm not home in time.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sooo, is there a way to not suffer from terminal understear? Coming from a pleb who usually likes a bit of understear.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sooo, is there a way to not suffer from terminal understear? Coming from a pleb who usually likes a bit of understear.
Be gentle with the car, don’t carry too much speed into the corners and, except for the second corner, don’t brake too hard. This way the front tires will stay alive and give more bite during the turns.

Haven’t done much to the setup yet but shifting wheight to the back helps.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it possible that we do a standing start as per real life after a formation lap?
As all 3 cars are FWD, I think there won't be a big difference on speed after start

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it possible that we do a standing start as per real life after a formation lap?
As all 3 cars are FWD, I think there won't be a big difference on speed after start

Nope. We tried that before in TGC, and it was usually a different procedure for each track, as grid markings varied from circuit to circuit. It was fun, but too many things would go wrong too frequently.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Keep some throttle mid corner it helps with understeer as soon as you lift mid corner it breaks traction and throws you out ..the trick with front wheel is to allways keep some power on in corners.. Brake early ,turn early ,keep power on..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Keep some throttle mid corner it helps with understeer as soon as you lift mid corner it breaks traction and throws you out ..the trick with front wheel is to allways keep some power on in corners.. Brake early ,turn early ,keep power on..
like Jonno said, using the throttle mid corner really helps with stability, it took me forever to get the hang of front wheel drive cars but now I have learn that the understeer can be controlled with letting the rear slide(off throttle) and control it with a bit of power.

25laps lastnight with @Alex Salmon and @Ranjanado racing nose to tail defending and attacking, was so much fun! Tires were lasting long enough at that pace so I’m not too concerned

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
like Jonno said, using the throttle mid corner really helps with stability, it took me forever to get the hang of front wheel drive cars but now I have learn that the understeer can be controlled with letting the rear slide(off throttle) and control it with a bit of power.

25laps lastnight with @Alex Salmon and @Ranjanado racing nose to tail defending and attacking, was so much fun! Tires were lasting long enough at that pace so I’m not too concerned
Yup i love fwd cars think there the only things im actualy good at lol..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Gotta pull out out of this one, I'm sorry!

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Name: xImJakeyy
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? yes

Users who are viewing this thread