Until: Sunday, February 9, 2020 - 01:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would Team Blue drive the BMW Z4? Did most of the practise with the Z4 and a little bit with the Audi - had a very bad experience with the Macca at Bathurst.

@David Siska @CatchAGlimpse: What is your car preference? Would you be fine with the Z4?

P.S.: Using a VRS setup from last year and can do consistent 2:03 mid. Best lap time in the practise session in the middle of the run was 2:02.7
It's ok for me. I'll buy it this week.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The teams are not set in stone yet guys! Just wanted to start the conversation because the race is already in couple days ;)

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My personal preference is between the Z4 and the AMG, then the Ferrari or Audi

Reactions: Tom

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
The teams are not set in stone yet guys! Just wanted to start the conversation because the race is already in couple days ;)

Well understood but at some point of time someone needs to make a call. Most important from my point of view is to get the car decided and start practicing with the car you want to race with.

P.S.: Time is ticking - especially when drivers have to buy the car - and the teams need to agree on a setup which suits all of them as well. Not talking about pace - talking about consistent and safe lap times ;)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@ramdrop @Battenberg did some testing yesterday, but probably in too hot conditions as the bugUI wouldn't load a test session up for me with the correct settings so i had to do it the old fashioned way, it's either Z4 or AMG for me, although i have to say was a bit quicker and also more comfortable in the AMG, but all of my experiences are based on short runs of < 10 laps

Reactions: Tom

Diogo Pereirinha

Community Member
Reaction score
To practice a track, the better way is on the hosttest conditions possible, in my experience.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not necessarily @Diogo Pereirinha some drivers don't always get the hot track. However it is good for them to try it incase of driver problems

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
Due to another appointment I do have to withdraw for this race. Sorry for the short notice - but the team didn't spent any time so far and thus that shouldn't be to much of an issue.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Due to another appointment I do have to withdraw for this race. Sorry for the short notice - but the team didn't spent any time so far and thus that shouldn't be to much of an issue.
Ok..

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What is the plan for this one? Would be good to get cars/teams a bit more formalized :) I'm only available Saturday as I need to work on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Is the next watkins boot?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What is the plan for this one? Would be good to get cars/teams a bit more formalized :) I'm only available Saturday as I need to work on Sunday afternoon/evening.
Well then speak to each other. I am not the boss here "deciding" teams :)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We (Team Red) decided to run the AMG, maybe that's helping the other teams to pick a car

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Currently it is just me and @David Siska but I think we would love a 3rd driver - don't think we've chosen a car yet although we were thinking the Z4 but if AMG is the way to go then I'm happy to go down that route.

Diogo Pereirinha

Community Member
Reaction score
a suggestion to decide the teams, someone just create an excel sheet and share with everyone to put their name and when they can drive, and then create the teams. I think its the fastest way tbh

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Currently it is just me and @David Siska but I think we would love a 3rd driver - don't think we've chosen a car yet although we were thinking the Z4 but if AMG is the way to go then I'm happy to go down that route.
I'd love to join if there's room

Users who are viewing this thread