Until: Sunday, February 9, 2020 - 01:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be around too.. quite conscious of doing too much practice as it looks like me and @David Siska will have a big 6 hours of driving to do each.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have some iRacing credits and can set up a session

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will be on tonight too.
Post automatically merged:

Is there anything like a forecast? Or at least expected conditions throughout the event?
Race start will be 05:45 ingame time with track temperature around 18 to 23 (or more) degree Celsius.
In my last practice session the temperature rose to 28°C at 09:45 and 41°C at 11:15.
50°C and more are to be expected later on.

• Informative
Reactions: Tom

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i will be on from now on for some practice probably for 3 hours or so

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also good luck from you!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another endurance event completed :)

After I almost ruined the car and did a horrible pit stop entry I could not believe, that we'll finish the race.
We were in 30th place after the first pit stop, but we still managed to finish in top 10! :cool:
Another unbelievable thing is that we could do several hours with 0 incident points.
Thank you @CatchAGlimpse ! I really enjoyed the race!

Also congratulations for Team Blue finishing the race! @Battenberg @The Wayfaerer @ramdrop

I'm ready for Sebring :)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another endurance event completed :)

After I almost ruined the car and did a horrible pit stop entry I could not believe, that we'll finish the race.
We were in 30th place after the first pit stop, but we still managed to finish in top 10! :cool:
Another unbelievable thing is that we could do several hours with 0 incident points.
Thank you @CatchAGlimpse ! I really enjoyed the race!

Also congratulations for Team Blue finishing the race! @Battenberg @The Wayfaerer @ramdrop

I'm ready for Sebring :)
I really enjoyed the race too @David Siska - pleasure to drive with you.

My best iRacing endurance performance so far from a driving perspective (out of the 3 :p) I'm most proud of managing to go my entire first double stint and the first part of my second double stint completely clean around Bathurst with what might as well be the Coronavirus :inpain:

The worst part of the entire race for myself was getting back into the car for the final 55 minute charge to only speed in the pits. I had no idea if the limiter was on or not and stupidly instead of staying at 45kph, I must have tipped over the limit. This cost us a 15s stop and go penalty and ultimately the 6th place position. A divebomb from the racer in P20 and about 2000 laps down into T1 caused us suspension damage with about 15 laps to go so we cruised home in 7th, luckily the gap was big enough to 8th. I think without the pit speeding penalty @ramdrop would have got me anyway, his pace in the final stint was on another level to everybody else in our race. On that note, well done to all those in Team Blue - great to share the endurance side by side as competitors but also as one!

PS. This is why I have an Mercedes in real life, stupid BMW and no pit limiter indicator. :banghead: (I love the Fezza's LIMIT across the dash).

Users who are viewing this thread