(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well starting to regret picking the porsche now the Ferrari is way quicker. Looking at times last night. As mentioned above the porsche is unpredictable i was using the exact same setup as before and i know i could hit high 41s and stay in low to mid 42s but just couldnt get it last night the car felt completely different. I have no idea why. Really struggling atm i used all my markers when braking but just couldnt get it to stop or turn in really disapointed in myself i knkw im better than that but just cant seem to lock it in...

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just switch to the Rari then. The race is still 3 weeks away :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Porsche is def lacking some pace and its fairly unstable. BMW and Fezza seems like thwy got the same pace. Fezza got better fuel usage but imo the BMW got better tire managment. Thats my impression after driving both for 1 hours.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
IMSA races the week AFTER the D24 (dammit). Meaning that week in IMSA is likely to be pretty competitive.
So apparently I misread it. This year the IMSA races at daytona start on Wk6 (14th Jan), so you can have a nice warmup for the main event.

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately my brake pedal have just broken. :(
It's a G25 load cell mod.
It's look like a bad construction, although it have worked for 2.5 years.
I can't buy any new pedals atm, so I have to repair it somehow as soon as possible. Maybe one of my friends can weld it.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately my brake pedal have just broken. :(
It's a G25 load cell mod.
It's look like a bad construction, although it have worked for 2.5 years.
I can't buy any new pedals atm, so I have to repair it somehow as soon as possible. Maybe one of my friends can weld it.
Cmon people get on this david is our STAR driver we need him

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cmon people get on this david is our STAR driver we need him

How can we help ? I have a g27 in a box as a backup but it doesnt have load cell mod. What is broken exactly ?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
What can we do?? Crowdfunding??

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lol.. Iv no idea how to help was hoping someone would know a solution lol...

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
All i can offer is a 37% discount on logitech hardware @David Siska

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for your helpfulness, guys!

Next week I'll try to sort it out. I don't think it's a big problem. Here is a picture, what part broke:
2019-12-29 20.08.09m.jpg
I'm sure someone can weld the broken parts. Then I can use it until I can get quality pedals.
I'll be back with infos in a few days.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
You should rather disassemble it and bring it to the next metal workshop. They could make a new one from stronger material for a few bucks.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Just a thought if you can’t find a local welder or machine shop to get this fixed.
Have you considered something like in the picture attached? Local hardware stores in the UK sell these kind of things so I imagine it would be the same where you are. 1 Or 2 of these depending how thick/strong they are, screw to the original mounting holes in the vertical portion of your broken bracket. Then drill two holes into the horizontal portion and two m5 or similar countersunk bolts and nuts through to the ‘L’ piece.
2F0B02E2-C036-4976-BCB5-BE3F39B1D36F.png
Just an idea if you’re stuck.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm just having a play with the endurance stint tool that @fab. ICEMAN linked. Am I right in recalling that the GTEs tend to double stint on the tires, and possibly triple in the night?

That is right, however I really suggest you try it. The car behaves difference on older tyres, or if you're like me, go into the quint stint ;)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That is right, however I really suggest you try it. The car behaves difference on older tyres, or if you're like me, go into the quint stint ;)
I think that's a skill I'll have to learn. Currently I'd rather replace my tires every half hour ;)

EDIT: In seriousness though, is saving tires just a matter of precision with your apexes? Obviously sliding = bad, but how do you alter your driving to deliberately save the tires?

Users who are viewing this thread