Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tbh you nor me have any idea what people are capable of anything is possible and i will for one be trying my upmost to race as clean as i can not just RSR name its mine too...
This is my 5th Daytona in iRacing. You can trust my experience here. I get you totally but you won't drive perfect for 24 Hours...
Well. No point of losing thoughts about it or make it bigger then it is. The rules are set and we have to make to most out of it. I think we all try to drive the best we can and thats the most important thing, not more anyone can expect from each other.
True and false. We definitely should focus a bit more on staying clean in our practice IMO. In the past it was unlimited so really nobody cared about it, this changes now. That's why we start practice early enough to iron such things out so everyone will come through without penalties!

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Soooo ... when is the next practice?

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
think last year i had only 10 offtracks through my stints most was avoiding rejoining cars, should be fine just dont send it in the opening laps haha

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
We have news!

The date of 18th January just got confirmed. Cars stay the same. But the penalty system has been changed: The limit is now at 100 (instead of 240) incidents, but you won't get disqualified anymore. Reaching 100 incs results in a Stop&Go penalty and every 20 incs thereafter as well. I don't know if there's any stationary time to serve and if you can serve the penalty within an usual pitstop.

This is a serious change imo. 100 incs for a 24h race is not much and staying below that level will be essential to perform well throughout the race. Breaking it down it now means you should not get more than 4,3 incidents per stint. :dead:

@t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Vernux @PiGuy @grobi0815 @ramdrop @Rexxody @Cornworld @Blue Monkey @Alex Salmon @UnstopaPaul @Stokemon @Ben Watkinson @javoresku @Jonno @David Siska @Darksi @Jamesl91 @Shepard @FlyingKman @CatchAGlimpse @Exited @Jeff[NL] @Morvic
Suddenly my 15x total from last year looks like a top drawer performance :) (we'll say nothing about the impact of my gaining those 15x)

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Are teams / Cars now fixed enough that we can start to plan together? I have this half notion of trying to do a couple of endurance races in the first 2 weeks of jan to iron out the kinks.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are teams / Cars now fixed enough that we can start to plan together? I have this half notion of trying to do a couple of endurance races in the first 2 weeks of jan to iron out the kinks.
Kinda fixed with @MerlinC and @Imthecrabby without a team yet :)

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm just thinking about getting myself involved. Would a steering wheel still be available if I actually decided to do so? :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm just thinking about getting myself involved. Would a steering wheel still be available if I actually decided to do so? :)
Yes!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
'Unfortunate' cant make it , christmass diner from work

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I won’t be there but I hope you guys have fun!

PiGuy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Won't be able to make it, will be at grandparents for the day and then will be going home until Christmas

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
@MerlinC and @Imthecrabby I personally tend towards a GT3 - e.g. the Audi? :) What do you guys have in mind?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At this rate we will have a team in each division lol..

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I think my team is (currently) a 4, but just to be clear I don't think I could do a 3 man team. 8 hrs in one day would probably kill me right now :).

Jonno's right though, we're going to have some great presence this year if it continues as it looks now.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I had a quick go in the pork last night. Gutted I'm missing out :(

Will the IMSA series be racing there anytime soon? Might get my fix there.
IMSA races the week AFTER the D24 (dammit). Meaning that week in IMSA is likely to be pretty competitive.

Reactions: Tom

Users who are viewing this thread