Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What time on the 15th?

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Practice #3 / 3rd January 2020 @ 19:00 UTC
> Not much to say, continue working on the setups and get driving time.

Practice #4 / 5th January 2020 @ 19:00 UTC
> Maybe doing a little test race of 1 hour + introduction of the endurance stint planner

One more thing: We got invited from GermanSimRacing for a test race at Daytona. It will be on the 15th January (Wednesday) and will be around 2 hours (testing a double stint). There will be couple fast repairs and a special "no content" policy, means you are not allowed to stream and/or upload any content to YouTube. The focus should be 100% on the practice.

I need to know, as soon as possible, who is interested because I need to tell them with how many people we will show up. I wouldn't miss this chance guys ;)
I'll make both and interested in the GSR test session

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jonno.
P4.in
Test race.in
:D

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In for practice 3 and the test race! Maybe practice 4 aswell :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Should be ok for practice 4.
Yes to the test race on the 15th assuming that its not before19.30 UK time

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can make it on every suggested day and time , 15th depends if its in the evening because you know,,,work.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At some point can i try driver swap with someone as iv never done it in iracing before..:eek:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At some point can i try driver swap with someone as iv never done it in iracing before..:eek:
That's really simple an nothing to worry about. If you are in the car, just press the escape button (or map it on your wheel), to leave the car. If you are the one who wants to enter, then you need to wait until the other driver left it and then you can press the usual green button with "RACE" on it
Post automatically merged:

You can see here how to do it:

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@grobi0815 don't undersestimate how scary that feels when you are used to PCars where a single wrong button click (with no confirm SMS :mad:) ruins your race. @Jonno It is worth doing to sastify yourself though. IRacing is much more robust to this sort of stuff. If you pit and press the remove driver session...the car just sits there waiting for the next driver. You can even leave the session when not racing and return (I used this last year to switch between VR and a 2D screen when not racing).

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't make it for Friday the 3rd, should be OK for everything else.

Rargon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll join you for the 4th practice
I need to know, as soon as possible, who is interested because I need to tell them with how many people we will show up. I wouldn't miss this chance guys ;)
I will be there for the test race.

PiGuy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can be there for everything mentioned.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jst did some laps on a hosted server. I have framedrops in VR by the end of i think sector 1 when you are almost at the stadium part. This is without any cars around. It was in the evening so i think the lightning maybe uses to much i dont know but i need to sort it out because i think with cars wth it on track will be problematic. Anyone has suggestions ?

Corbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Jst did some laps on a hosted server. I have framedrops in VR by the end of i think sector 1 when you are almost at the stadium part. This is without any cars around. It was in the evening so i think the lightning maybe uses to much i dont know but i need to sort it out because i think with cars wth it on track will be problematic. Anyone has suggestions ?
turn down crowds and grandstands at first guess

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's really simple an nothing to worry about. If you are in the car, just press the escape button (or map it on your wheel), to leave the car. If you are the one who wants to enter, then you need to wait until the other driver left it and then you can press the usual green button with "RACE" on it
Post automatically merged:

You can see here how to do it:
that pit entry :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread