iRacing 24h Nürburgring - 22nd April 2017 | 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Sent Stolnikas a PM he said he does not have the Audi although he said he can buy it, he is not sure he can be ready for the race. Maybe some coaxing from all of us and we can get him to join us. Hey Falcon, Manu What about JetPistol I am sure I heard his name last night? Just wondering though. Car #64 what a beast that is, looking forward to see you guys do really really well. Anyhow good luck to all of us taking part. RSR LIVES

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
JetPistol is out Oki. His connection is too weak.

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry about disappearing the other night with the session I had hosted. Unfortunately my dog had to be rushed off to the vets and was sadly put to sleep that evening. By the time I had got back, the session had just finished and obviously missed all the chat about teams and whatever else would have been discussed on TS.

As for the race, I'm still very much in and the teams are looking very strong! I managed to get a lap in relatively late last night and using the setup I had posted on the previous page, but with starting tyre pressures set to 20.0 psi front and 19.5 psi rear, I did an 8:19 with some time still on the table.

I should be around this evening to get some more practice in with people and see what we can do with the setup. Need to give Falcon's setup another go in morning conditions to see how that feels, but I'm very pleased with the one I had posted. It appears quite stiff, but the car feels stronger in the high speed sections with little worry about the rear end sliding around, and with the stiffer suspension and damping settings, the car rarely bottoms out. Need to give them both a proper go in the correct conditions.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Damn @Yorkie_065 sorry to hear that. I'm down at the base today for my medical appointment for my back. I'll learn my fate of what they plan on doing soon. I won't be back in time to practice with you all but I'll be around tomorrow unless I'm told otherwise.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Great practice session today. Thanks to those who could stay a little while longer when I put up a server. We found out some interesting things with me and @Yorkie_065 going further down on times. 8:16.7 for myself and 8:17.0 for Yorkie. With even better optimals. @F1-Masa gave us some nice insights and we thank him as well. Bastard put a 8:13 though UGH lol :p

Tomorrow's Agenda:

Finalizing setup + testing full fuel stints with different wing configurations to see how the car reacts. @Mr Beas, @falcon2081, @Yorkie_065 will do this.
We will also be doing a Skype telemetry session for more in depth analysis.
Our goal is to hit 8:14's which should be possible. The other teams can let us know if they need any sort of help either with setup or just general knowledge stuff on track.

Last edited:

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
Just bought Audi. I'm familiar with the track (did 100+ laps last week in Porsche Cup), will see how Audi goes there :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Little sneak peak on our livery:

Great practice session today. Thanks to those who could stay a little while longer when I put up a server. We found out some interesting things with me and @Yorkie_065 going further down on times. 8:16.7 for myself and 8:17.0 for Yorkie. With even better optimals. @F1-Masa gave us some nice insights and we thank him as well. Bastard put a 8:13 though UGH lol :p

Tomorrow's Agenda:

Finalizing setup + testing full fuel stints with different wing configurations to see how the car reacts. @Mr Beas, @falcon2081, @Yorkie_065 will do this.
We will also be doing a Skype telemetry session for more in depth analysis.
Our goal is to hit 8:14's which should be possible. The other teams can let us know if they need any sort of help either with setu p or just general knowledge stuff on track.

Yeah please leave me out of tomorrows agenda, tzzZz

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Be interested to try the setup you have as a comparison to one we are currently using.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY I left you out of setup testing duties so you can just focus on practicing. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Now I don't want to test anymore! :rage::rage:

You cannot right now in any case no need to be the Angry German at us here but be angry at yourself.
Alex is now waiting for the whiplash and is expecting a massive wallop from Manu
:D:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Made this from the Daytona sheet if you wanna add it to the OP.

Stint Alloc

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@ramiboo @Bassetts @2scoops please set up the teams tonight and invite the drivers you need.

@ramiboo, a team #65 exists already but @Yorkie_065 is the admin of it. Make sure that @Yorkie_065 invites you and makes you an admin. Then you should invite the other 3 drivers. Kick everyone else out of the team.

@Bassetts @2scoops you have already a team with the number #66. Same procedure for you, invite the drivers you need and kick everyone else out.

I do not want to run into any issues again like in Sebring *hust* @Yorkie_065 *hust* ;) I will sort out team #64. Once everything is done I will hand out the liveries to you.

We hope you like them, liveries are finalized!! :)

JXMl6HF.png

hmTBvLX.png

Attachments

• b2WRL3n.png
    b2WRL3n.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
  • gxvQxm2.png
    gxvQxm2.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 315
  • Z49O6Zo.png
    Z49O6Zo.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 259

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Practice server will be up at 18:00 UTC and will be up for 4 hours. Password is rsr123.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Testing.png
Some guys testing to see if they can mate the cars without too much success

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Livery looks awesome, an amazing job.

Problem I have is that it doesn't show in iRacing, i've refreshed countless number of times, but it's still not showing, just showing my default scheme. Ideas?

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Livery looks awesome, an amazing job.

Problem I have is that it doesn't show in iRacing, i've refreshed countless number of times, but it's still not showing, just showing my default scheme. Ideas?
Delete all of the liveries in your iRacing documents folder for the Audi and then hit ctrl + r in-game and that should work

Users who are viewing this thread