Project CARS 2 28th Sep 2017: 80's meets 90's (1 Viewer)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We could always just change lobby settings to make sure we get a weather and time slot with good visibility? It would give us the best chance not to kill each other xD
I suppose its for the admins to decide after they test a little bit
We certainly don’t want the random weather slot to be snow

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
We could always just change lobby settings to make sure we get a weather and time slot with good visibility? It would give us the best chance not to kill each other xD
I suppose its for the admins to decide after they test a little bit

It's not the weather or time of day that is the problem it's the short straights and speed difference,group C are going to be about 30 seconds a lap quicker

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I did a half-race dry run today. The random slot went to snow... I called it quits on the session after I saw it start to fall haha.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I did a half-race dry run today. The random slot went to snow... I called it quits on the session after I saw it start to fall haha.
Same here yesterday. I've tried a (single-class)race and got snow in the second slot. I've tried it for three or four laps and then retired to pits because I killed my car with a crash coming onto the S/F straight.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I got snow as well which was fun in the skyline

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Its no worries for you lot with your AWD, we have 800hp + turbo lag on RWD xD

I'm sure a driver of your calibre could cope with snow easily

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If it snowed we could have a group A win the race

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We certainly don’t want the random weather slot to be snow

I have done all my practice in snow, it seems whenever we set up the event this is what happens. just glad i chose the skyline with its 4 wheel drive.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have done all my practice in snow, it seems whenever we set up the event this is what happens. just glad i chose the skyline with its 4 wheel drive.
Tell me about it haha.
It’s alright for group A Awd but group C unless u drive slow then it’s tough. I can do a 1:40in snow so will be interesting.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey, I knew this race was going to be interesting... I want snow

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems like most of the people are a little bit rusty and scared of multiclass @SillySausage :D :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems like most of the people are a little bit rusty and scared of multiclass @SillySausage :D :chicken::chicken::chicken:
Scared of multiclass?!...Pffft. Multiclass is fun but people just need to be aware of the closing speeds. It’s still a great combination, I for 1 am looking forward to it! Snow with the group C is a lot of fun! :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There won't be snow, promised :)

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Im just scared of people trying to get in a shouting match with over teamspeak again... i just want to give some heads up to people

Users who are viewing this thread