Project CARS 2 28th Sep 2017: 80's meets 90's (1 Viewer)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Due to the limited grid size of the Silverstone Classic circuit and the popularity of this event, sign-ups are now closed. This is to allow us to run two full lobbies instead of having to resort to three small, lonely lobbies.

Feel free to sign up if you have not yet, however, all sign-up posts following this post will be put on the reserve driver list in the event any already signed up drivers have to withdraw.

- The RSR Admin Team

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Due to the limited grid size of the Silverstone Classic circuit and the popularity of this event, sign-ups are now closed. This is to allow us to run two full lobbies instead of having to resort to three small, lonely lobbies.

Feel free to sign up if you have not yet, however, all sign-up posts following this post will be put on the reserve driver list in the event any already signed up drivers have to withdraw.

- The RSR Admin Team

Disappointed with this announcement, if entries were limited it should have been stated. Been practising with both Group A and C just didn't want to commit to which class to run...

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Disappointed with this announcement, if entries were limited it should have been stated. Been practising with both Group A and C just didn't want to commit to which class to run...
This was not something we initially thought we would have to do but for the interest of drivers we thought it would be better to have two full grids rather than 3 part full ones.

By all means still sign up because there could be a last minute drop out and your name will be first on the list.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If everybody is against it I am happy to negate the announcement. But if we end up with "only" 40 drivers, each lobby will have 12-13 drivers.

Edit: Do not get me wrong, 40 people in a ranked event are super awesome! But the grid slots for Silverstone Classic is restricted to 18.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
If everybody is against it I am happy to negate the announcement. But if we end up with "only" 40 drivers, each lobby will have 12-13 drivers.
We are not console drivers :p

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

in my opinion multiclass with 12-13 driver lobby doesn't make much sense, and the race will be boring because most of the people will run alone

i am totally fine with the closed sign ups as i think there was enough time to sign up, but that is just my opinion

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am happy to give you my slot, if needed, @Laiders that you are able to run this event. I am anyway not 100% healthy.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
I am also willing to give someone my spot if needed

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
maybe we get few more for a 3rd Lobby...
else set me on reserve
Name: Thomas Sikora
What Class do you want to drive? Group C

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i wont be attending so @Laiders or @Thomas Sikora can have my spot i'm off to a bike meet and don't know what time ill be home...

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks to those offering places. I'd like to run group A please if there's a slot free.

Phos4us

Community Member
Reaction score
Please sign me up as a reserve
Name: Phos4us
Class: group A

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I need to drop out sorry guys, so that will free up one Group A slot...

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: dominiczeth
What Class do you want to drive? Group A

Will we Run multiple Lobbys btw?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fack! I've got my dates wrong. I'll be working next Thursday evening, not tomorrow.

I think however I'll give the director mode a try for this one, does anyone else want to team up and stream one of the splits? My internet connection is only quick enough to stream at 480p, and I'll need someone to lead the commentary. Nothing fancy, consider it a test.

Last edited:

Hobbnob

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I've just noticed the dates as well, I am likely not free tomorrow so please give my slot to someone else.

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, so I will definitely be filling my own slot.

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
I've just noticed the dates as well, I am likely not free tomorrow so please give my slot to someone else.
If no space is aviable in Gc i would take Hoobs place

EDIT...Sorry...just saw that im set in Gc, ignore my post

Last edited:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, How are you all? I know I been struggling with PCars 2 a little. I was just wondering if there is a practice session tonight for the race tomorrow - Could do with some practice.

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Ranj. I'll do some practice with you if you like. I'll be terrifying you every couple of laps in my group C car, which will probably be excellent preparation for tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread