2nd Apr 2017 - 2 Hours Bathurst - Crossover with PRD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't remember who it was that was asking about the 1M in TeamSpeak, after the BAC Mono race, last night but I just did another lap with the default setup

There's still a bit to come off that so a 2m14 is definitely on the cards. 100% default setup with ABS as the only assist.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ahhh man i thought my 2.19 was really good.. So i need to find atleast 3 seconds iv no idea were from tho lol..

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
jonno, I've put more laps in Bathurst than any other circuit in Project CARS, don't feel too bad about your 2m19 time. That said, this was my 4th lap with this car at Bathurst (I did a 2m17 last night, then a 2m16.6 today, followed by the above lap time), having never driven it there before the 2 laps I did last night :eek:.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
The only down side about the Bentley: it's right hand driven.......and I utterly suck at right hand driven cars. Except the V8's of course ;-)

I feel safer driving on the right side at Bathurst, undecided to take the Bentley or the Mclaren, more balanced to the Mclaren, but I have to switch the camera to the right :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to work commitments I will be unable to take part in what was gearing up to be a good night.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to @steveg200 and @jonnotheone for tonights practice, I managed to knock 7 seconds off my laptime down to a 2min23. I know its not the quickest but was a big help. Thanks for you patience.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to @steveg200 and @jonnotheone for tonights practice, I managed to knock 7 seconds off my laptime down to a 2min23. I know its not the quickest but was a big help. Thanks for you patience.
No worrys dude and if you ever want to turn some nore laps just send ilus a msg im free most nights..

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Glad we could help mate

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Blatant showing off here but this is the live recording of my 2m15 lap. Forgive the background noises, I had my mic switched on :eek:

really nice. i did a little practise tonight result 2 19. you have a manual shifting right?

static_energy

Community Member
Reaction score
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Seriously Manu... Head Admin of other league trying to share info and this is what I get... lol

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Seriously Manu... Head Admin of other league trying to share info and this is what I get... lol

There is a big info box above the forum which says you need 5 messages and more before you can post a link into our forum. That is called "Anti-Spam Protection". Reading is a mighty tool @static_energy ;) :D

** You have now 5 posts, you should be able to post links now **

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
really nice. i did a little practise tonight result 2 19. you have a manual shifting right?
It's a semi-auto gearbox in this car - you have to lift the throttle to shift up - and I've got autoclutch disabled so, in a way, I was manual shifting, yes, albeit with paddles :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's a semi-auto gearbox in this car - you have to lift the throttle to shift up - and I've got autoclutch disabled so, in a way, I was manual shifting, yes, albeit with paddles :)

ah thats where i was going wrong with this car. i didn't realise that is how you get it to shift gears in this car, i turned autoclutch back on for this car cos i thought i shouldn't have to use the clutch on a paddle shift.
*hangs head in shame and waits for the mockery*

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score

I noticed that your shifts are different than mine. You just lift during shift? Does it make much difference if you just shift without lifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread