2nd Mar 2017 - IMSA Weather Tech (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Added a Gentlemen's Agreement to the OP.

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
hmmmm..... I'd have left it on default, but i'll respect what ever decisions are made :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
hmmmm..... I'd have left it on default, but i'll respect what ever decisions are made :)

Eeehm the Gentlemen's Agreement says that the WGP has to be default xD

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
2.4?

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
Eeehm the Gentlemen's Agreement says that the WGP has to be default xD

I meant the entire thing being default.... sheesh....

Haha, honestly bud, I don't mind what it is, I know everyone will respect the rules and agreement :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Dama - I've just checked and default is 2.3 :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Interesting that @Cluck was doing ,10's in TT although I saw the TT leaderboards and nearly c@#$ed my pants after a few laps I had managed to do 10's as well with default WGP, but thought .00's with default not possible I am sure. So my thinking Aliens are going to do .7's as on average I am 3 secs slower than they are. Love the car and track combo and braking with this car is so much fun it's arse likes to squiggle around like you see on motorbikes but so controllable. I am sure I can get lower than 10's with more effort but last night I was just mucking about and having so much fun with it comparing to the BAC Mono this car is in a class of its own when comparing to fun, The BAC is so more unforgiving and difficult but that's maybe because it is our league car and so much more at stake. This race is going to be a blast and I cannot wait to drive in it.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
First I went to TT with max WGP and did 2:07 and after some practice did finally 2:04.5, times in front of me seems so unreal (2:00....) and i can see that they are all made in 9/2015 so maybe was something different then and changed with some patch (?).
Now, with WGP 2.3 I menaged to go 2:07 low so I think that our aliens can go a bit lower.
This car is simply awesome to drive... I think it has best brakes than any other car in the game :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ran another couple of laps in default setup and my 2nd lap was a 2m06.8 (IIRC) so I set about seeing what a setup would do.

2m01.9s, with a couple of pretty bad mistakes, so a mid-2m01 is possible from me. Much below that would require far better knowledge of car setups, something I really do not possess :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will anyone be as kind to set up a lobby later so i can actually test this car please.. About 7pm ish uk time..????

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If this can be setup can someone drop me a message, as I would love to join aswell.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will anyone be as kind to set up a lobby later so i can actually test this car please.. About 7pm ish uk time..????
Just to add to this i dont own the dlc for the car btw or i wouldnt be asking for some help.. Thank you kindly

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I will set one up. Not sure I will be able to participate though so will just leave the car in pits.

Lobby will be RSR Practice, password: rsr123

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks mark...
You sir a a gentleman....

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Lobby up. Will probably have to close it around 20:30 UK time. Enjoy.

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ran another couple of laps in default setup and my 2nd lap was a 2m06.8 (IIRC) so I set about seeing what a setup would do.

2m01.9s, with a couple of pretty bad mistakes, so a mid-2m01 is possible from me. Much below that would require far better knowledge of car setups, something I really do not possess :(

On 2.3 bar boost and weather conditions for the race???

The best I've managed is a 2.14 with quite a few laps of trying, seems unpredictable under steering most of the time then a random surprise oversteer. Really can't get this car to flow nicely.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up. True gent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread