Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Rd 1: Zolder (2 Viewers)

Blancpain Challenge - Rd 1: Zolder
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I've not done a race here since our last one a year ago. I imagine the risk of punctures are still there, of you keep hammering the big kerbs?
Depends on the car, jumping on kerb on the right at first chicane can give you 1-2 tenths IF you don't spin and manage to have good traction after "landing"

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm extremely sorry, but my finger isn't allowing any racing this weekend.
Best of luck to everyone.

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
What are decent times around here? Im in the 31’s low but i guess the aliens are in the 28’s?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys and especially @Darksi , i have to sit this one out. Zero time for practice & setup work in the wet. :(

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What are decent times around here? Im in the 31’s low but i guess the aliens are in the 28’s?
Quali pole on dry should be 1:28s, a serious alien on optimal conditions can pull a 1:27.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I may have to leave tonight, but that's not certain yet

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry but I can't attend the race today :confused:.

I decided to stay at my parents house for a few days and I don't have my wheel here.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Also can't make it today :(

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Can I join tonight if there is a space for me? I also don't have a teammate but I plan on doing the season as a reserve driver

popzz

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't make it. Injured my fingers earlier today.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At the moment I'm still working and it looks like our trial migration isn't performing as well as we wanted. It takes a couple of hours more before we're ready. I hope I can finish work, just before briefing than I'll just hop in the car and race with you guys. But if it takes longer, I'm affraid I have to edit this post to tell I can't make it this evening :(

Will update this post later.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but have to confirm now I can't be racing this evening due to work taking longer than expected. Have a safe race and hope to see you guys next week on track.

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was an interesting one, but disappointing. :banghead:

I was in panic mode in the formation lap when I realized I forgot to start up OBS. I launched it but all it did was update and then cause my game to render at 30 fps or below for some reason. After a while it became too difficult as I kept being put off by the unstable framerate and freezes, so I came into the pits and retired after a few incidents involving other cars. Think in this time I managed to battle a few cars, clean battles so at least that was enjoyable, but apologies to @GosuNoob who got caught up in my issue. Can't blame anyone but myself for the mistake that resulted in a technical glitch.

@T.rev.1 you might want to have a look at your awareness. I was on your outside and it looks like you didn't account for it. It was a clean move in T3 but you brake into me. Around lap 22-23 I believe.

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This was a wreckfest, had to retire due to others using my car as a brake or Simply skyrocketing me. It's like the weather conditions werent enough of a challenge.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This was a wreckfest, had to retire due to others using my car as a brake or Simply skyrocketing me. It's like the weather conditions werent enough of a challenge.
Same

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll sleep well after that....

Users who are viewing this thread