Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Rd 2: Misano (1 Viewer)

Blancpain Challenge - Rd 2: Misano
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
Q:1st R:10th

I had an eventfull sunday to say the least. First i thought the race was an hour later but thankfully my teammate @Def was there to remind me. I got in with 8 minutes to go and thanks to def’s hard work on setups i managed to get pole, i was just as surprised as the rest.

At the start i lost immediately 2 places but i could keep up with to ever so quick two guys at the front for quite sometime. After 20 minutes or so i started to lose ground to the two upfront. I already got two tracklimits warnings in the first 10 minutes so i had to be on my toes very early on, i had @David Siska constantly chasing me. The quick bugger couldn’t leave me alone haha. At the end of my stint david was closing the gap and also my teammate @Def was closing in. I got a drivethrough penaly just before pitting wich i took and pitted the lap after. I think i was still in p5 theory but some guys still needed to pit.

In practice i wasn’t very quick when the night fell and now it was the same initially later pace was good but got a drive trough again so i was p10 in the end, passed @Dangerous Gianetta but as posted earlier i spun on the penultimate corner. So a dissatisfied p10 but still enjoyed racing very much and the car was great, so thank you def. See you guys in spa.

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results & standings are updated, sorry for the delay :)

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results & standings are updated, sorry for the delay :)

There is an error in the standings, I should have 31 pts (3rd+fastest lap) and not 32, my teammate @StubbornGymnast should have 27 pts (18th+10th+pole) and not 26.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There is an error in the standings, I should have 31 pts (3rd+fastest lap) and not 32, my teammate @StubbornGymnast should have 27 pts (18th+10th+pole) and not 26.
Corrected it. The sheet still applied 2 points for fastest laps and 0 points for pole position. Changed this now to 1/1.

Users who are viewing this thread