Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Post automatically merged:

Looks so good. :)

Gonna be a nightmare in night/rain. :D

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

You don't race at Bathurst at night with rain, you simply don't

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
will be online test race in bathurst?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Fkn finally! But my first laps will be laser scanned Suzuka in the night :cool::cool:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any news on a release date yet?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
DLC is out Tomorrow, we're doing some Bathurst sprint races on Wednesday to celebrate :cool:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice one. Sorry, I've been under a rock for the last 3 weeks with work! Looking forward to this.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mount Panorama....Oh my, it's nuts, you cannot lose your concentration for one second. Such a roller coaster of a track

Suzuka.... It's good, it's very good. Getting into a flow around there is very rewarding

Laguna Seca.... It's good, the corkscrew is fun, but not one of my favourite tracks

Kyalami.... Never driven this track before. It's really really good. Some tight turns, a couple of really fast long turns and one mad kerb to kill your car

Well worth the wait :cool:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mount Panorama....Oh my, it's nuts, you cannot lose your concentration for one second. Such a roller coaster of a track

Suzuka.... It's good, it's very good. Getting into a flow around there is very rewarding

Laguna Seca.... It's good, the corkscrew is fun, but not one of my favourite tracks

Kyalami.... Never driven this track before. It's really really good. Some tight turns, a couple of really fast long turns and one mad kerb to kill your car

Well worth the wait :cool:
Only did Suzuka and Mount Panorama so far.

Suzuka:
Looks absolutely glorious in the night and VR. Spend the first 3-4 laps by just driving around very slowly and looking around, man what a scenery, absolutely love it!! Actually a quite difficult track with those heavy and less aero cars. Was a lot easier with single seater formula cars :)
Really looking forward to the first league race there!

Mount Panorama:
Boy oh boy, what a challenging track, especially at the RSR server on 'green' track conditions yesterday :eek: looks also absolutely glorious and after a couple of laps I really enjoyed pushing my Porsche around this track. Need to dial in the new wheel as it tried to rip off my thumbs on the top of the mountain every lap even tough I'm running only 22% of total strength :dead:
Those test races tonight will be a blast!

Did not try Kyalami and Laguna so far, but Suzuka and Bathurst alone were more than enough for the 14.99€!
I'm a super happy bunny right now, really glad that I was part of the journey from the first Early Access release to this DLC yesterday. What a ride it has been! Will be a hard time for the racing sim competitors as this game now ticks almost every box I would like it to tick :happy:

Cheers!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
ACC racers!
Hotfix v 1.3.1 is available to download NOW on Steam!

- Logging re-enabled.
- First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
- Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from a MP session to a SP one.
- 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
- Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
- More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
- Penalties now clear on session restart.
- Admin command added to clear all penalties ("clear_all").
- Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
- Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I found a livery for suzuka :D:D
acc.jpg

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jeff[NL] @Puffpirat and anybody else in VR.
Try to set Resolution Scale to 55-60% and VR pixel density to 200%. Gave me a nice boost over 100 & 140% and I did not notice any picture quality loss. Almost 90fps around Nürburgring in Hotlap mode in the night.
Turning res scale down from 70% to 65% gave me 20% less GPU occupation!

You can also set Post Processing to 'Low' and Rendering Resolution to 1024x768 as it only affects the monitor mirror picture and not the HMD.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Try to set Resolution Scale to 55-60% and VR pixel density to 200%. Gave me a nice boost over 100 & 140% and I did not notice any picture quality loss. Almost 90fps around Nürburgring in Hotlap mode in the night.

You can also set Post Processing to 'Low' and Rendering Resolution to 1024x768 as it only affects the monitor mirror picture and not the HMD.
was about to say is VR better now in ACC but i'll give this a try

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

I hope it also resolves the floating cars on track:confused:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I hope it also resolves the floating cars on track:confused:
Delete the engine.ini stuff I posted and try if it solves the problem. Normally these floating cars is because ambient occlusion is disabled somehow e.g. by the setting in the engine.ini file.

was about to say is VR better now in ACC but i'll give this a try
For me ACC and especially the new tracks looks absolutely glorious and better than any other sim right now.
But tbh I never had problems with it and im playing mostly at 45fps ASW as I can't feel or see any difference to 90fps :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
So I finally got around to setting the game up correctly. Triple optimizations still need some work. Excessive motion blur still going on even with everything off so I am assuming its an engine thing. Either way it was giving me a little bit of motion sickness as i was focusing alot into the distance. Still need to tweak some settings but overall pretty happy with the few hours I was on.

One issue that is annoying me is when quitting a multiplayer server it stays stuck on the waiting screen. If I try to alt+tab out I can't access the task manager. I have to forcefully sign out from windows. Anyone found a solution to this? I have a feeling its to do with fullscreen mode. I'll have to test it out. Either way definitely will try to be around for events for this. :)

PS: FFB @ 333hz is soooooo smooth. :joyful:

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If I try to alt+tab out I can't access the task manager. I have to forcefully sign out from windows. Anyone found a solution to this?

Never got this on leave however if you got Windows 10 you can go to Desktop 2 and open Task manager here.

Users who are viewing this thread