Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
hey guys
have you checked your ACC profile rating?
i lost results of many weeks

hundreds of kms, moved up my Safety from 38 to 72. now dropped back to 51
gold 9300 rating become 8600

and so on...

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
hey guys
have you checked your ACC profile rating?
i lost results of many weeks

hundreds of kms, moved up my Safety from 38 to 72. now dropped back to 51
gold 9300 rating become 8600

and so on...
I think this is working as intended. Older sessions will be dropped for the evaluation over time. I think i read something about that in the official forums, so keep racing ;)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Many reported (haven't checked myself yet) stats from the last two weeks have been purged with the patch yesterday. Not good. :mad:
Ah...alright, i stand corrected then. Thanks for sharing that info.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
From Kunos
Important message about rating status
We have experienced a server issue that has caused data loss in the ratings and track medals of a number of users. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, we are investigating and working on a solution. We will keep you posted.

Last edited:

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
shouldn't keep the players data on servers... it would be better on each pc... and make them sync sometimes

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
shouldn't keep the players data on servers... it would be better on each pc... and make them sync sometimes
If the data is on my PC, I can manipulate it. What makes the data meaningless. Also how do I save it if I change my pc or play from two machines?

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
Aris live streaming today... i think he'll get some nasty comments and questions....

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Aris live streaming today... i think he'll get some nasty comments and questions....
Why so salty? It is just ratings and Kunos definitely did not do it on purpose.
Anyways, they posted on facebook that they could recover most of the ratings today.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was still only good enough to join public servers before the ratings changed anyway! :p:D

• Haha
Reactions: Def

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm glad if my ratings go lost:dead:

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
Why so salty? It is just ratings and Kunos definitely did not do it on purpose.
Anyways, they posted on facebook that they could recover most of the ratings today.
because i was working a lot and hard to do my rating better... for example Safety from 38 to 72... and that was a lot of suffering.. and it has gone....

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The launch of Assetto Corsa Competizione on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is part of a full plan that will cover both PC and console instalments of the game:

• This April, the free Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 update for Steam will introduce new features – including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices and additional options for multiplayer servers – and lots of improvements of the game features, UI and algorithms.

• The GT4 Pack paid DLC, adding +10 new GT4 cars, will be available this summer on PC Steam, and this fall on consoles.

• The British Pack paid DLC, offering 3 new iconic circuits that complete the 7-race calendar of the British GT Championship, will be available this winter for both PC Steam and consoles.

Stay tuned for more info! Exciting times ahead.

#ICYMI Read more here ➡️ http://ow.ly/eMOY50yNgCr

#beACC #505Games

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
UI and server options... Would we get additional cup-car modes? :pompous:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just like back in the old days when you bought a game and got an actual manual with it! Thanks for sharing @Battenberg

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
I like the extended buttons, set my wheel only for 27 functions ... almost everything for drive changes on the wheel, visual things are on the keyboard
shift mode seems hard to use mostly while driving..

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Charles Leclerc trying ACC for the first time :) Seems like he is racing in the SRO Esport Championship on Sunday aswell alongside Mr. Jenson GOAT Button :eek:
Really nice to see that the game gets more and more attention, I think Kunos really deserve it, putting so much work and dedication into the game and improving it with every update!
Update 1.3.10 is just great. The improved suspension is awesome, the cars handle even better than before. When they now hopefully fix the stupid cheating loophole, this game will be just badass and I'm really looking forward what the summer will bring (Hint: The english talking guy in the stream was Davide Brivio, Kunos Dev, and he said something to Charles that they will host a Spa24h race this year with driver swaps etc. :eek:)

Cheers,
Dom

Users who are viewing this thread