• We are participating in the 24 Hours of Nordschleife (hosted by P1-Gaming)
    Support us and check out our stream section by clicking here!

iRacing Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

N1kmido

Reaction score
Because there is none atm. There are some posts, that they are working on it 24/7 and stuff like that.
There it is :woot:
December 2018 confirmed which means next week. Really looking forward to it, especially how this works with the current tyre model (and all its "weaknesses"). But definitely a big step forward for iRacing and endurance races finally will be as awesome as they´re supposed to be. Great times ahead!

Dutchtastic

Reaction score
Temperatures vs grip will be adjusted aswell to ensure the difference between 10 am and 2 pm in grip isn't like 2s per lap, but less to give it an even more realistic feel. But the day/night is looking very promising and with even the Nordschleife in one of the clips (previous videos), all Endurance events should have a full day/night cycle!

UnstopaPaul

Reaction score
Steam
View
Temperatures vs grip will be adjusted aswell to ensure the difference between 10 am and 2 pm in grip isn't like 2s per lap, but less to give it an even more realistic feel. But the day/night is looking very promising and with even the Nordschleife in one of the clips (previous videos), all Endurance events should have a full day/night cycle!
pretty stoked by that....assuming the dynamic lighting doesn't kill VR performance :confused:

Ben Watkinson

Reaction score
Steam
View

2scoops

RSR Family
Reaction score
When have people not been impatient in an iRacing event :D

Dutchtastic

Reaction score

grobi0815

Reaction score
Steam
View
i will open up a test server for the daytona race shortly for 4h. i want to test my setups. you are welcome if you want to join. Password the usual or on TS.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
Reaction score
Do we have a colour scheme for the Audi R18? ;)

ramdrop

Team iRacing
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna drive it a few times so i can send you the files :p

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)