iRacing Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Reaction score
Steam
View
We just picked a new sponsor for 2019. To say we are excited is an understatement!

Dama_The_Crow

Reaction score
Steam
View
:)

B Class.jpg

Dama_The_Crow

Reaction score
Steam
View

SillySausage

Social Media
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Gotta love when you internet drops out on the final lap of your IMSA race :mad: Was in a higher iRating server than usual too and doing well after an early undercut.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Are there enough DPs in the sessions? I'd like to do them as well but don't wanna drive alone as often seen in previous IMSA sessions

Vernux

Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Thanks for the edit @grobi0815.....
Post automatically merged:

5 laps later....

Ben Watkinson

Reaction score
Steam
View
I did exactly this in the race on saturday haha fell like a right idiot.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Being too happy to be back at Daytona :D

falcon2081

Founding Member
Reaction score
Steam
View
@SillySausage I give you a shout out and you don't respond back. What's up with that lol? ;) Was watching the IMSA race.

SillySausage

Social Media
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
@SillySausage I give you a shout out and you don't respond back. What's up with that lol? ;) Was watching the IMSA race.
Oh really? Haha, sorry I didn't see/hear it. Yeah was a fun race, I got a bit lucky with P2 & 3 spinning. Jose was having a good run there, did he spin himself or get taken out? I swear there must be a million Geodesic drivers, I keep seeing one in all my races :p That race got me to a measly 2k iRating now too :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Reaction score
Steam
View
Oh really? Haha, sorry I didn't see/hear it. Yeah was a fun race, I got a bit lucky with P2 & 3 spinning. Jose was having a good run there, did he spin himself or get taken out? I swear there must be a million Geodesic drivers, I keep seeing one in all my races :p That race got me to a measly 2k iRating now too :)
Yeah I made Jose give you a shout out. You must have voice chat muted lol. Yeah we have about 50 members now globally. For some reason we are attracting more IRL racing drivers which is weird but good for us. :D

Dutchtastic

Reaction score
High chance it's the BMW as it opens up the GT3 version aswell for VRS Sprint to replace the dreadfully old Ford :)
Although I'd love to see the Corvette personally. All the Nicki fans are begging for the Aston

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
When I compare IRL GTE/GTLM races to the iRacing companions, only one thing is really missing: The presence of the great white M8 :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The GT3 is M6 based while the GTE is M8. Sure hope they don’t bring it’s predecessor. But it’s iRacing so you are probably right xD

Noztra

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
Reaction score
Could also be the "new" Ford GT GTE?
Post automatically merged:

The GT3 is M6 based while the GTE is M8. Sure hope they don’t bring it’s predecessor. But it’s iRacing so you are probably right xD
There was also a GTE version of the BMW M6, which is called BMW M6 GTLM. So could be either one of them. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)