Project CARS 2 Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
"Every new track we’ve added is laser scanned (or our new trick drone scanning method). We’re also scanning some of the old tracks that weren’t previously scanned,” he said, while also confirming that two of the old tracks that have been laser scanned include the Nurburgring Nordschleife and GP circuits."

And the Nordschleife scan is top! (in my opinion)

I woud love for Le Mans to be upgraded some too. I guess it wont get anywhere near iRacing but we can only hope.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've just been reading up on the director/broadcaster modes. If I understand it correctly, will it mean that the stream director can have a slow upload connection, and leave it to the broadcaster with a strong connection to stream it? I'll only have standard broadband at my new flat (move starts tomorrow :D), so I'll never have a strong enough connection to stream myself, but I'd still love to get involved in broadcasts. This sounds like a great solution.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've just been reading up on the director/broadcaster modes. If I understand it correctly, will it mean that the stream director can have a slow upload connection, and leave it to the broadcaster with a strong connection to stream it? I'll only have standard broadband at my new flat (move starts tomorrow :D), so I'll never have a strong enough connection to stream myself, but I'd still love to get involved in broadcasts. This sounds like a great solution.

You are correct :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Id like to do some broadcasting streaming commentating..(i talk enough lol)
ohhh will this mean RSR might end up with a media team.????

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Any chance for a beta/early access key from wmd members in the near future? :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any chance for a beta/early access key from wmd members in the near future? :)

Sorry but that won't be the case. No beta/early access, if you haven't bought in you have to wait until it is out.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@jonnotheone Who knows?...Early days to talk about a broadcast team but it's a great idea. If pcars2 provides us with adequate tools in the replay system then I'm sure you can certainly expect us to consider it.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Didn't Yorkie have something to do with the spectator mode?

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
God, I just watched this again! It looks soooo good!

G

Gopher04

Watch just watching Yorkies excellent vids as usual over at VirtualR, there was some really weird flashing going on from the cockpit view which which seemed to coincide with the exhaust flames from the car in front, or was it just a film glitch, either way Fuji looks very nice, and from what you can tell the cars seem to grip the tarmac alot better.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was watching the vids over again and rather than watch the car and race track i was looking at the background and signs..
I spotted something disturbing a toyota prius sign board. Now i was thinking why is that sign there.??? Have they put that car in the game surely not lol i hope not. Also spotted a fair few real sponsor names..

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Shhhh, keep that under your hat.

Due to the public outcry at very limited road cars, they've ditched most of the GT racing cars now, and we have a load of unmodified road going cars instead. I'm particularly enjoying the 1.0l Fiat Lupo. It really is a blast to drive. You can almost just keep your foot in through all corners ;)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by GT racing cars? I personally have no interest in road cars whatsoever.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Maybe because there's a real-life advert board there with that advert on it? I dunno, it's just a guess.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What do you mean by GT racing cars? I personally have no interest in road cars whatsoever.

i think youll find mikey is pulling our leg dude lol

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
all im saying is why advertise it in the game if its not in the game lol

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts cluck! Fuji is like Toyota's home track and it's probably just a real life advert, like all the others boards and adverts come with the license...

You're reading too much into it ;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tbh im not botherd lol but that sign is not on the real track anywere.
Toyota prius gt3 car is real tho...

Users who are viewing this thread