#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For those without access to Google Maps

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll probably get in trouble for this but there was a render update for the environment graphics at the weekend. I think we've reached "peak" photorealism :eek:

(edit : I should have added that, of course, this is just a lazy photoshop done for a bit of fun, nothing else)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
:eek: Think I need to seriously get a wheel in time for this releasing to us mere peasants :D Looks phenomenal

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry @2scoops & @jonnotheone, I was very much being very sarcastic and pulling jonnos leg. I'm sure there will be enough of every variety of vehicle to tickle your fancies. I'm not partial to the road cars myself either, but there was a lot of noise about the lack of standard cars when PC1 launched. T'was that I was, obviously very badly, pulling reference from.

At this stage other than a handful of cars you've already seen, like the NSX, even WMD guys aren't sure what'll actually be shipped. Really can't wait until we can start feeding info out. This time around the media blackout has been stricter. I can understand that, but I also want to start shouting about it, because it really is shaping up well. SMSoon I'm sure :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
A question for wmd guys, did they add gearbox protection or will we see again alien laps with ppl downshifting 5 gears in 0.5sec with autofire button?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There's a limit to what info can be shared outside of WMD2, havocc, so I'm afraid the answer to your question at this time is "no comment" :)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Interlagos is coming (at some point) with a laser scanned version!!

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
that looks absolutely amazing :)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Official game of the Indycar series, BTCC would be the dream one.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Aaaargh sexy!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it just me or is pcars 2 allready out for preorder.???

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
First video I've seen of Pcars2 being driven sensibly.

Sounds and looks good, though I don't think you can really judge a sim by watching a video.

To be fair I doubt I'll be able to notice the difference in the graphics on the DK2! Mostly just want Pcars2 to fix the bugs with Pcars1...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
First video I've seen of Pcars2 being driven sensibly.

Sounds and looks good, though I don't think you can really judge a sim by watching a video.

To be fair I doubt I'll be able to notice the difference in the graphics on the DK2! Mostly just want Pcars2 to fix the bugs with Pcars1...

I can fairly say that pC2 won't be such a "mess" as pC1 (forgive me to say "mess", but pCars is sometimes very demanding not to destroy anything near you, @Cluck can second that! :D)

We (RSR) are already in our second season of multiplayer testing. Also we got this time a nice QA company which will test the game in a proper way. I am very confident that everything will work out as intended. We will have a looooot of fun in pC2, promised :) :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread