Assetto Corsa Round 1: Zolder (1 Viewer)

Round 1: Zolder
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, January 7, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, January 7, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm available to race drive..

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Echo did you had troubles in last pre season races? I mean I have a 1080 with a i5 4670k and it was running fine actually. I don't know if it will be same with liveries on it we created tomorrow I will see. I copied my VR settings from Battenberg. I even had it on 1.3 SS. Do u use content manager to adjust your settings?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
There is something a bit wired - when I join the server after selecting my custom livery from the liveries pack my car has the livery of @t0daY . Somebody any clue what to do?

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I iam not sure but I don't think you can select yourself. So in that case maybe on server side settings aren't correct

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
There is something a bit wired - when I join the server after selecting my custom livery from the liveries pack my car has the livery of @t0daY . Somebody any clue what to do?
Hi Cris,its normal i didn't put you on entry list yet
Edit:It should work now

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
OP updated with quali groups

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry but if i try Zolder online with 37 AI drivers i have 99% CPU occupancy and it is undriveable.
I have not this problem at Mugello.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry but if i try Zolder online with 37 AI drivers i have 99% CPU occupancy and it is undriveable.
I have not this problem at Mugello.
Racing against AI is very demanding for cpu.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi folks

I just wanted to share an important discovery (at least for me).

At first I struggled with my pace, which already went into slight frustration. But then, somehow I had the idea to play around in the video settings (FoV adapted and <Lock onboard camera to horizon> enabled) and bääääm - half a second faster right away. :stig:
But still a long way to catch up with the lap times of the top people. o_O

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY Not able to download the latest car and skin packs. Clicking on the download link, nothing happening other than 'waiting for revolutionsimracing....'

Have rebooted several times. Internet is fine, no problems.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah today is the day, really looking forward to tonight!
Please download and prepare your stuff before the drivers briefing guys. I know we are here for the fun, but everybody show some seriousness and be at least prepared and ready to rock, before (!!!) we start with the drivers briefing :)
See you all tonight!

Cheers, Exited

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY Problem sorted. Works on Microsoft Edge browser. RSR just doesn't seem to like downloads on Firefox. Odd.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Noztra @t0daY or anyone else who can be of assistance.
@CrisBCros accidentally (I hope ;) ) blacklisted me on the server. I can't join anymore, can anyone of you remove the ban?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra @t0daY or anyone else who can be of assistance.
@CrisBCros accidentally (I hope ;) ) blacklisted me on the server. I can't join anymore, can anyone of you remove the ban?
You should be good now,can you please try to join again?if somehow you can't join we'll take a look before the race

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY Problem sorted. Works on Microsoft Edge browser. RSR just doesn't seem to like downloads on Firefox. Odd.

Then something is wrong with your firefox I guess. It works for me everywhere, and links don't change from browser to browser.

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
@Echo did you had troubles in last pre season races? I mean I have a 1080 with a i5 4670k and it was running fine actually. I don't know if it will be same with liveries on it we created tomorrow I will see. I copied my VR settings from Battenberg. I even had it on 1.3 SS. Do u use content manager to adjust your settings?

Yes at Mugello it was a struggle, dipped under 45fps sometimes with freezes, VR needs 90fps to be smooth and to help with nausea.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Then something is wrong with your firefox I guess. It works for me everywhere, and links don't change from browser to browser.
I use Firefox for about 10yrs now. Best browser imo and no problems for me maybe you have adblock or other software running what blocks the download?
Post automatically merged:

Yes at Mugello it was a struggle, dipped under 45fps sometimes with freezes, VR needs 90fps to be smooth and to help with nausea.

Strange. What cpu do you have? I even could run with only 8gb ram. Something is really not ok in software or hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread